GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED Headlights

rValenti

I love my new headlights. Aside from having troubles getting the grill off the install went quick and it was easy.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 478

Hooloowoo

Ready to race!
I don't really get what's up with this obsession for LEDs up front. I personally don't like it. But, if you do, it's great. It still is your car. :)

CMSartor

Can someone explain to me what model VW these come on from the factory. I'm quite sure they don't come on any US models, but are they on the Euro GTI model?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
the OEM version is coming in 2012 for Autobahn trim level GTI's, I believe.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Can someone explain to me what model VW these come on from the factory. I'm quite sure they don't come on any US models, but are they on the Euro GTI model?

No models come from the factory with those pictured. Those are aftermarket headlights. The OEM version is called out above.

kinda look like lexus' LED's (the angle and where they are located.

I only like audi's LED strips (the original) and the BMW angel eyes. everyone else should just deal without them.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I love my new headlights. Aside from having troubles getting the grill off the install went quick and it was easy.

Where do you buy them from?
Thanks.

fatih69

Ready to race!
kinda look like lexus' LED's (the angle and where they are located.

I only like audi's LED strips (the original) and the BMW angel eyes. everyone else should just deal without them.

I think its okay that VW make their new model's with LED day lights, since Audi are produced by VW. Stock LED's look good from most makes imo. However, angel eyes only look good on BMW's (that come stock with the car).