GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Had the car reflashed with the emissions compliant file yesterday. I had my shop clean my MAF (was not visibly dirty) while we waited for the flash to complete. I run the Stage 2+ software. I made one other change to my CMGS and had it go full spray at 16 psi rather than 18.

I know when I was APR, after being flashed or changing back to the 93 program, it would feel slower until I put about 80-100 miles on it. This was not the case yesterday with Uni. My car is faster than it's ever been. I was being pushed in my seat a lot more in 4th at 70 and 80. The car pulls stupid hard now. Maybe it was a combination of the three changes made at once. All I know is, if the car gets even faster after some miles, I'm gonna do a backflip! It feels smoother again too, like when I was originally flashed to Uni. I had no stored fault codes before being flashed yesterday.

Had to share falling in love all over again with this tune and the car.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Welcome to the dark side

Yeah, I've been on this side for months. It was just that when I originally got flashed, the emissions compliant file was not ready at the time.

stockton2007

Go Kart Champion
Subscribing. Having same issue as you and 2010_jersey_gti
Anyone find out a resolution yet?

I emailed John a couple weeks ago, they are looking into it to see what it could be. havent requested logs yet, guess they are just looking at the programming from my ecu code at this point.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Unitronic is pleased to present its 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust System for the MK6 GLI (2012-2013) equipped with the 2.0 TSI engine. Featuring a TIG welded, T304 stainless steel CNC mandrel bent construction, stainless steel corrugated flex section, high flow 200-cell metallic catalytic converter, and straight-through, free flowing design, Unitronic’s Performance Turbo-Back Exhaust System was developed to remove the factory exhaust restrictions to unleash the full potential of the 2.0 TSI engine.

Like all of Unitronic’s Performance Exhaust Systems, a unique V-Band exhaust fastener system, using T316 stainless steel flanges, was utilized to ensure a leak proof connection every time. This is achieved through a locking ring on every v-band flange to ensure a centric alignment of the two flanges.

Unitronic’s mufflers feature a high density, high temperature glass fiber packing and are stamped with the Unitronic logo. These attributes combined ensure the maximum performance possible while maintaining a comfortable and unobtrusive tone inside the cabin.

Exiting at the rear, exhaust gasses pass through a pair of 3.5-inch slash cut tips, featuring a laser etched Unitronic “U” logo.

The Unitronic MK6 GLI Turbo-Back is now available on our product page along with all of our hardware and software offerings available for the platform.

INCLUDES:

Unitronic 3" 2.0 TSI Downpipe

Unitronic MK6 GLI 3" Axle Pipe w/ Muffler

Unitronic MK6 GLI 3" Mid-Pipe w/ Muffler

Unitronic 3" V-Band Exhaust Clamps (4x)

Unitronic 3" V-Band Sealing Rings (4x)

Unitronic 3" V-Band Adapter Link

All Necessary Hardware Included

Last edited:

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
just ordered my intake today!!! cant wait!!!

mtorrent

Passed Driver's Ed
Uni's team, I just bought a K04 CTS kit and I'm looking forward to upgrade my actual Uni Stage 2 to 2+. My current configuration is Carbonio 1+2, SPM catless DP with OEM catback and FX350 for my MT trans. I was wondering if I can use my stock IC for some time and then upgrade to a better one. My concern is the whether in summer that is around 90F and my DD style with a very stop and go traffic. Besides, I hardly have 93 oct gas in my city. I know Uni has a 91 oct file but I don't know if this could affect my tune in this conditions. I know a better FMIC is needed but don't know if really required for a short time. I'll appreciate your support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
Are the intakes back in stock?? :confused: :confused:

i called uni today directly... they got me in contact with a local shop (uni dealer) who's sending it to me..they had it in stock..ill get it in 2 days or so!!!

thanks everyone who helped!!!

Last edited:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i'm liking the turboback very much! this is what i would get over anything else if i had a GLI.