GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official illinois spotted

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Ya that was my buddy, he was going to work, he is always at lukes also because he literally lives 5 minutes from there lol

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
He works at Verizon on Rand and Palatine. He was showing me his mods and IDK who did his coils but they F-ed up his fenders. Obviously rubbing

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
our buddy derick with a custom flat black touerag did them, he works at komet motorsports and it was his fault, cezary was cruisin and didnt see a huge pot hole that he couldnt dodge so he hit it and the wheel hit the top of the fender and pulled that shit and bent it downward, i told him we need to roll his fenders but neither of us have time haha, whenever we hang its just chillin or partying together ha, he just got his catless awe downpipe on last week and is getting flashed stage 2 soon

BonJovic

Ready to race!
Ya that was my buddy, he was going to work, he is always at lukes also because he literally lives 5 minutes from there lol

What % tint did he get? I really liked the way it looked, but Im afraid its gonna be far below 35% (which is what I'm getting) :(

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
we both have 35% tint all around, honestly when we both got them done we were happy that we didnt go darker because on our other carswe had 5% at night time we could never see backing up lol

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Ive got 20% all around and 50% on the windshield.

brenden1207

just spotted another black mk6 2 door with blacked out front and rear vw emblems and replaced rear gti badge with euro badge and red gti badge on grill, also had red brake calipers that said "GTI" in white on them, maybe lowered, saw it in the jewel osco parking lot located at 75th street and naper blvd

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
This morning I was driving in front of a Candy White GTI MK6. I was driving around 7:00AM on 90/94 towards to the loop. It was an older guy driving. Sexy looking car.

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
This morning I was driving in front of a Candy White GTI MK6. I was driving around 7:00AM on 90/94 towards to the loop. It was an older guy driving. Sexy looking car.

Mine is CW, but I was on the Kennedy later, like 8:00. I was scared--for a second I thought I was being described as an older guy.

epikHI998

Passed Driver's Ed
just spotted another black mk6 2 door with blacked out front and rear vw emblems and replaced rear gti badge with euro badge and red gti badge on grill, also had red brake calipers that said "GTI" in white on them, maybe lowered, saw it in the jewel osco parking lot located at 75th street and naper blvd

I've seen this guy before. Nice car.

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
I'm still trying to figure out who the cute girl in a CW 2-door was who waved at me in the Loop a few week ago. We were driving in opposite directions. We had major chemistry.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Don't let your wife find out. I had a car girlfriend once...then she found a guy with a Honda and I was having none of that!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
future wife bro...