GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official illinois spotted

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
My GF does drive a honda, but it is actually kinda nice. Slow as balls but nice.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
It is so small it actually goes in!

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Or just Hold On Not Done Accelerating

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
was it loud as hell? i was on the highway at that time lol

I dont know how loud it was cuz it was damn near stop and go traffic. Ugh. I hate my commute sometimes. But, from the front it seemed stock as far as I could tell.

@ Scotty - He was noticeably older. I am 23, but he had to of been 40's at least. In my mind, thats "older". :p

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
I dont know how loud it was cuz it was damn near stop and go traffic. Ugh. I hate my commute sometimes. But, from the front it seemed stock as far as I could tell.

@ Scotty - He was noticeably older. I am 23, but he had to of been 40's at least. In my mind, thats "older". :p

ah i gotcha. not me then. my hood is flat black in the middle, and even in stop and go traffic, you would have known it was me :) haha

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
There is a GTI about 50 feet in front of me right now on the outbound kennedy near the addison exit. Any of you guys?

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
I think I saw you exiting a gas station on Rand Rd. a few weeks back.

if the car was insanely loud, low as hell, flat black hood with flat black roof, and had stickers on the back then it was me lol

i saw APdubbin' (Alex) today on 90. we exchanged waves!

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Saw boochi by Fox and Hound in Schaumburg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk