GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Bad ass mamajama

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion

Not really a ricer, but definitely a weird way to modify your bumper.

So I have an accident and I'm in the ricer thread? Modifying the bumper? How about the e-brake fails and cars rolls backward over a flower bed ripping the front bumper off. Luckily I will modify the front end now with a custom setup at the body shop.

Philimon

Ready to race!
So I have an accident and I'm in the ricer thread? Modifying the bumper? How about the e-brake fails and cars rolls backward over a flower bed ripping the front bumper off. Luckily I will modify the front end now with a custom setup at the body shop.

Ricer? :iono:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Ricer? :iono:

Ah, potentially.... plastic welded the side markers and headlight washer covers for the shaved bumper look, color matched the lower bumper area, re-wrapped the TRC front splitter, new grill, added a tow hook license plate mount and the deautokey 360 LED fog lights.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Lol just messing with you

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

There's an AMG badge on the right side front door, faded from the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which reminds me. Back in high school, my friend had an EG Civic coupe manual. He had an AMG badge on back of his car as well. He's kind of a honda and amg fanboy :laugh: Everything else was stock though, lol.