GOLFMKV

How many girls drive GTI's?

iBalushi

Ready to race!
Fine, a 4 door version... (guy that is in our group that was at H2O):

HAWT!!

gebunnag

Passed Driver's Ed
i live in thailand (yes, a small country in asia) i own this git for about a year and a bit and i saw only 2 GTi on the road yep TWO golf gti mk6.

ps23

Ready to race!
I agree, but I will only wear a full face helmet..and a full face on a cruiser takes away the cool factor..so I guess I am destined to ride a crotch rocket forever, lol. :laugh:

Was at a gas station filling up my GTI when a nice red Ducatti pulled up and when the rider flipped the helmet visor, it was a beautiful chick. She's wearing full leather suit and I won't deny it, I stared and dreamt like a boy would. LOL.

brittany

I'm a girl and drive a GTI...
Guys are shocked all the time when I tell them, most of them don't believe me lol

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Was at a gas station filling up my GTI when a nice red Ducatti pulled up and when the rider flipped the helmet visor, it was a beautiful chick. She's wearing full leather suit and I won't deny it, I stared and dreamt like a boy would. LOL.
lolol Who wouldn't, it's kind of awesome!

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Brittany...
nice :thumbsup:

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
there are 2 Cwhite mk6s around my house with female drivers.. tried talking to one of them one time and she told me she hates my car because she hears me driving up and down the street all the time with my broken looking rabbit and flashy rims and all...

...i just rolled up my window and silently drove away...

Hard to believe! Lol. Should have said, "yeah, well its cleanly shaved". :burnrubber:

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
^^^LOL. Love it.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
there are 2 Cwhite mk6s around my house with female drivers.. tried talking to one of them one time and she told me she hates my car because she hears me driving up and down the street all the time with my broken looking rabbit and flashy rims and all...

...i just rolled up my window and silently drove away...

She probably though you were trying to show off, she is an asshole lolol

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Well this didn't last long..lol.