GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many girls drive GTI's?

slush.puppie

Ready to race!
my wife drives a gti: 2012 candy white 4dr dsg w/ convenience & sunroof.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Here at work there are 3 drivers of CW GTIs. 1 MK5 driven by a younger guys and 2 MK6 mine and a women interior designer.

aeaustin2021

Passed Driver's Ed
It's not even close.. Most chics drive Eos, jettas, and beetles. They probably wouldn't even know what a GTI was if their boyfriend/husband didn't have one (mine sure wouldn't).

GTI has been listed on cars.com top 10 cars bought by men.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
It's not even close.. Most chics drive Eos, jettas, and beetles. They probably wouldn't even know what a GTI was if their boyfriend/husband didn't have one (mine sure wouldn't).

I resent that (see my sig). :p

BrianC

...They probably wouldn't even know what a GTI was if their boyfriend/husband didn't have one (mine sure wouldn't).

HA! That's true for my wife, she loves to drive my GTI but still calls it a Golf. (which is what it is, of course....but to her it's just a Golf with nice wheels :laugh:).

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
My issue is no one ever believing that it's my car, or they're always assuming it's DSG. I always get the "Is that your boyfriend's car?". It's kind of annoying, but I guess I should have expected it haha You guys never give us enough credit :p

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
My issue is no one ever believing that it's my car, or they're always assuming it's DSG. I always get the "Is that your boyfriend's car?". It's kind of annoying, but I guess I should have expected it haha You guys never give us enough credit :p

You need this Decal on the back/front/wherever you like best :thumbsup:

Found here:http://store.decalifornia.com/rechdrst.html

Alternates: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Real-Chicks...r-VW-JDM-Girly-Cute-Sweet-Funny-/200650100124

hvltg

Ready to race!
"How many girls drive GTI's" must be pleanty, had a guy co-worker who drives a pontiac vibe ask me me why i got a chick car & if my wife picked it out for me. lol
The guy is clueless, so i told them i like driving chick cars around & left it at that.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Last edited: