GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EURO SPORT EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!! review

Gti-mrk6

Ready to race!
I added a couple quick vids of the catback with stock downpipe. I used a gopro camera mounted on rear windshield & recommend using headphones to listen (although its hard to really capture the true sound anyway).
Video clips can be found here:
Euro Sport Catback

Last edited:

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
I dont know people are talking about MF for 500.00. Every where i see has MF for 600 to 700.00. Was this a promo price? Website?

Beej1

Ready to race!
Sounds good. In my opinion, the better sounding catbacks are 2.5" tubing. 3" is just too big for most of us...That's what she said.

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
Holy thread revival Batman! I now have a video of my Eurosport (finally) paired up with a USP downpipe both with and without a resonator.. Will post in the next few minutes

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
.... And here it is: http://youtu.be/VynmDIo0N20

Video was originally intended to show the difference between having the resonator on there and not having it.

I no longer have the Injen intake, and I must say that it is a LOT quieter now that it's gone... That metal piping made a racket.

Also, I've since learned that the hesitation seen in the video (where it states that it's to do with the tune) is actually due to the ECM relearning throttle body and boost specification adjustments. It cleared after 100 miles or so.

Gti-mrk6

Ready to race!

Video was originally intended to show the difference between having the resonator on there and not having it.

I no longer have the Injen intake, and I must say that it is a LOT quieter now that it's gone... That metal piping made a racket.

Also, I've since learned that the hesitation seen in the video (where it states that it's to do with the tune) is actually due to the ECM relearning throttle body and boost specification adjustments. It cleared after 100 miles or so.

:thumbsup: nice vid

WakeMCS

Ready to race!

Nice vid, I'm glad I finally got to hear it, even if not in person. Doesn't seem like the resonator changed the exhaust not all the much, which I like. If I were in the market for a CBE this would definitely be the one I went with.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Bumping this thread since I just installed mine tonight. First impressions are extremely positive. No drone, and is really a pretty mellow catback compared to others I've heard. It's quiet at low throttle and low rpm's, but has a great sound and nice volume as soon as you step on the gas. Great tone, looking forward to seeing/hearing how it breaks in.