GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey MK6 in Atlanta area

chubs625

Passed Driver's Ed
did you get everithing onto the car?

Any recomendations in Alpharetta/Roswell for an aligment shop?
I have been waiting to install my FSB, since i lowered the car, to get an aligment, and the time has come.

I got my lower HPA puck mount in, the turbo outlet pipe and the BSH integrated throttle pipe. The grill stuffs still need to go to paint. As far as allignment, NTB in Alpharetta off of 9, right by the target, has a flush rack with the newest hunter equipment so they should be able to take good care of you man

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Sweet good to know, tired if people using random shit to get my car on the rack to keep it from scraping

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
so I decided to work on the car, aka weld which i haven't done since the e46 came out pretty nice. now that exhaust will sound very nice. with the res put in i lost all that scratchy buzzing noise from the down pipe. sounds very clean i mean one solid note just different pitches in the rpm band.

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
sup havnt seen your user name before. are you new to the Atlanta area?

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
Lol you tell me my fsb has been sitting in my basement for the past year because
I really don't want to drop the subframe, and my Tyrol subframe washers also just the rest of billy's basement floor club.

if you dont want to do it your self, pay someone, it is totaly worth it.

NTB in Alpharetta off of 9, right by the target, has a flush rack with the newest hunter equipment so they should be able to take good care of you man

Is that the one next to Discount Tire Co?