GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tired of the same ol... Let see your custom work!!!

aVWGTIguy

Ready to race!
I think you were directing this a*****guy? They are his air tanks as far as I know.

You got it, they're 5 ViAir 1 gallon steel tanks.

What exhaust is that? The right tip is flaccid.

It WAS flaccid. Took the whole cat back out and rewelded to proper fitment.

I liked the attention to detail, like how they still wrapped the fittings on that hadline in teflon tape, even though there isn't air in that line. :eek:

Ha! Max, you are the only person that's noticed that tiny detail.

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
I'd expect there are a lot more out there who do serious customizations, but are hesitant to post as generally on all VW forums from my observations crapbag any who aren't OEM+ for some reason. And it's really only VW compared to any other make out there from what I've seen (except for maybe mopar).

maxgtiturbo1

Ready to race!
You got it, they're 5 ViAir 1 gallon steel tanks.

It WAS flaccid. Took the whole cat back out and rewelded to proper fitment.

Ha! Max, you are the only person that's noticed that tiny detail.

haha only reason i noticed is that i have the same gauge and was wondering why the air line was all sealed up lol. :thumbsup:

L0WCLASS1

Ready to race!
I want to see what things people are doing that is custom, 1 off things.
dont post picture of your green grill stripe, or your pink wheels.
here is what i have to offer

Custom rear end

custom trunk

custom penny knob

custom air ride controller mount
cant find a picture right now, but it is mounted where the headlight switch is and the HL switch is relocated below it.

Have plenty more planned before h20 just need to find the time.

looks like the exhaust tips that will be used on the mk7

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
From what i have seen VW seems to take my mods on the last gens and make them on the new.

my mk5 for example
no more rub strips on the doors and dual exhaust then 6 months later mk6 comes out with the same, now they are using my exhaust tips. god damn thieves if you ask me!

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
guess i forgot to update this thread with my interior too.

should have a good deal more custom before sowo too

Stevanus.D

Ready to race!
some custom mods :
-Custom Painted Engine Cover, Fuse Box, Coolant Overflow Cap, Washer Cap with Digital Camouflage Accent, Custom Cold Air Intake with Custom Heatshield, and Custom Made Oil Catch Tank with Digital Camouflage Accent

-Custom Black Leather Re upholster with Silver Stiching (too bad not picking flashy color), Custom Digital Camouflage Panel Wrap

-Custom Front Lips from Steel, Custom Rear Valance from Steel (GTI Style but Exact fit to EUDM Golf Rear bumper cus its a bit thinner than GTI's) , Spoiler (ABT Style with Customization)