GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tired of the same ol... Let see your custom work!!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I haven't seen anyone else do they red gti grille badge, I had to modify it to fit on the mk6. If other people have done it, then I guess it's not 1 off!

Pic is in my sig.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I haven't seen anyone else do they red gti grille badge, I had to modify it to fit on the mk6. If other people have done it, then I guess it's not 1 off!

Pic is in my sig.

Like this? Mine is about to get replaced though with a pure badgeless grille which I guess is custom(takes 2 badgless grilles to make it).

BonJovic

Ready to race!

Pic is in my sig.

I used to have it, but the front had too much red...switched to matte black look. But either way...not sure this is what the thread is about :p

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
I used to have it, but the front had too much red...switched to matte black look. But either way...not sure this is what the thread is about :p

me neither.:laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Damn, I'm not special.

The pennies is damn creative though.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
guess its a good thing dont care what the masses think. I build the car for me, and I dont enjoy buying off the shelf.

also forgot to mention I made the lower grilles on my front end as well.

so lets see what other unique things people are doing!

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
You can see what a great color shadow blue is, this photo has the sun hitting it just right, also looks deep, nice.