GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Detailed the inside polished the wheels and ordered some high end detailing products from detailer domain

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
The stuff works Brilliantly :thumbsup:. Easy on easy off. I was my ride in about 20 minutes :23::D. It is great for Me because I am an OCD cleaner.....

Thanks, going to get a bottle with my next detailing order.

Ordered an Autotech lower engine mount insert. They're 30% off this weekend.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Stock wipers are pretty bad, right?
Even under not too heavy rain, I'm using fastest motion but still not good enough.

Get Rain-X or someother anti rain coating for your window. You almost wont need them.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Took the GTI in to the dealer for the alignment and center the steering wheel. Took a few pics - New Mk7 demo Golf, Dealer shot, a nice silver GTI being delivered off the transporter and a pic of my loaner(big white VW T5 van).
Hit the gym and then washed detailed the GTI. Nice day!

Attachments

• T5van.jpg
    T5van.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 247
  • DrechsVW.jpg
    DrechsVW.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 253
  • SilverGTI.jpg
    SilverGTI.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 243
  • MK7demo.jpg
    MK7demo.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 255

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
"Installed" skateboard griptape to my clutch pedal. No more slippery clutch foot due to the PNW's glorious rain!

Last edited:

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Hahah nice! ^^^^ My foot was slipping the other day.. I might do this...

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Daydreamed about doing ANYTHING to my GTI. Stuck 800 miles away from home, driving the bad-ass minivan, hanging with the in-laws. UGH.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Scratched the SHIT out of my driver's front Detroit. NEVER doing a guided car wash again, even if I'm desperate.

Looking forward to selling them come summertime, at least I'll have 3 in good condition. :mad:

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect