GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
Finally got around to ordering my UR downpipe in preparation for stg 2 :D UR is having their black friday sale (20% off) today through Monday if anybody is thinking about grabbing anything from them. Check their facebook page for the coupon code :thumbsup:

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
Ohh I've been thinking of doing something like this! The pedals are very iffy in wet weather. What did you do to get the shape right? I was thinking of a few strips only

You just cut out an approximate size piece, pop off the original pedal, stick the griptape to the pedal and use either a file or screwdriver to rub against the edge. Then cut off the excess with a razor. I still have a whole roll of the griptape I used so if anyone wants to do this I can spare it (local).

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Scratched the SHIT out of my driver's front Detroit. NEVER doing a guided car wash again, even if I'm desperate.

Looking forward to selling them come summertime, at least I'll have 3 in good condition. :mad:

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

Damn, I got lazy once and was just gonna have them do a conventional machine wash, but thankfully the employee refused after seeing the detroits, I've been scared since

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
Rear emblem work. Removed OEM silver. Installed white vinyl inserts. Installed gloss black emblem.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Washed, waxed, even the door jams etc., checked air, vacuumed, detailed interior. put it back in the garage.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Well, I can finally post in this thread. The GTI got its first "mod" today. Did the vinyl tubing in the door seal mod. Hopefully that shuts up some of the creaking its been doing lately. We'll see.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
found out that one of my fog lights turns on when i turn on the light switch. and then once i turn on the fogs the other comes on. anyone know wtf is up with that? at first i thought it was just me seeing the light in the reflection of other peoples bumpers, but then when the gf was coming into my car shes like why is only one of your fogs on? WTFFFFFFF!?!?!

found out that one of my fog lights turns on when i turn on the light switch. and then once i turn on the fogs the other comes on. anyone know wtf is up with that? at first i thought it was just me seeing the light in the reflection of other peoples bumpers, but then when the gf was coming into my car shes like why is only one of your fogs on? WTFFFFFFF!?!?!

are you sure your steering wheel wasnt turned ? cornering fogs.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Well, I can finally post in this thread. The GTI got its first "mod" today. Did the vinyl tubing in the door seal mod. Hopefully that shuts up some of the creaking its been doing lately. We'll see.

Please report back in a few days and let us know your impressions. Thanks!