GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Installed my p3vidi gauge this morning before work. it's pretty awesome imo.

Didn't take a pic of it on as I had to go to rush to work. It's the white and red display matches the GTI interior perfectly.

Now onto something I DIDNT do. Some [emoji90]head hit me not even an hour later. Stupid NYC drivers.

Luckily no one was hurt. Hopefully insurance doesn't kill me after this small incident.

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk
There goes a whole new paint job on half the car what a shame.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
exactly what i was thinking of doing if i can make it work for MT. probably not, now.
Yeah running that boost hose can be a bitch to feed through that hole made it so easy. Last time i just poked a hole in the rubber boot by the fire wall and ran it through a lot of cuss words were said and lot of beer was drunk.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Yep. That's the one nice thing about living on the face of the sun. We've got rules saying what you can and can not do to cars. but no one cares :D
Thats pretty cool IL is strict about things and now iowa lets me do w.e probbaly cause of my IL plate i never ran a front plate and the second plate i get i use for decoration.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah running that boost hose can be a bitch to feed through that hole made it so easy. Last time i just poked a hole in the rubber boot by the fire wall and ran it through a lot of cuss words were said and lot of beer was drunk.

Sounds like every DIY I've done for a mod for my car lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
What a difference, everyone go unplug that thing right now!!! Best thing EVER!

xcpag95

Ready to race!

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils
I just removed mine and the hood liner too and drove around the block. Wow! Huge difference in sound! Think I'll keep it that way. Don't know how much I like leaving that plastic plug out tho. Seems like water could splash up into the interior with that removed. But I'll try it for a little while and watch for water. Love the sounds!!

13 DSG Autobahn, DIY CAI

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
What a difference, everyone go unplug that thing right now!!! Best thing EVER!

I just removed mine and the hood liner too and drove around the block. Wow! Huge difference in sound! Think I'll keep it that way. Don't know how much I like leaving that plastic plug out tho. Seems like water could splash up into the interior with that removed. But I'll try it for a little while and watch for water. Love the sounds!!

13 DSG Autobahn, DIY CAI

I've never had a water issue so far, it sits behind the battery and underneath the cowl so it's pretty hard for water to find its way through. But yes indeed the sounds are epic

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I've never had a water issue so far, it sits behind the battery and underneath the cowl so it's pretty hard for water to find its way through. But yes indeed the sounds are epic

I just removed the little piece as well. However I dropped it on the other side of the firewall. I assume it's stuck on a lower shield and out of reach at this point. Oh well.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I just removed the little piece as well. However I dropped it on the other side of the firewall. I assume it's stuck on a lower shield and out of reach at this point. Oh well.

It's all good bro, it's most likely gone though. Same thing happened to me and I was never able to recover it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯