GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
I love my valve too. Also keeps me from lowering my car which saves me money lol.

Also if paired with ramps it makes it super hassle free not jack or or stands just drive up, put oil pan down and flick the lever. Takes 15min.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Fumoto valves and ramps?

Ouch

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Holy shit, a $51 charge for running a toll booth? I did that in Miami a few years ago when I didn't have any cash on me and it was only like $5, and that included the toll that I didn't pay.

We have that metro tri state area tax where the price of everything is unreasonably jacked thru the roof. Our traffic ticket surcharges are more than the infraction itself. Dont get in trouble in NY/NJ.

$5 for a toll you didnt pay? We have bridges that are $18 to cross and the pot holes on these bridges are big enough to swallow your car

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
We have that metro tri state area tax where the price of everything is unreasonably jacked thru the roof. Our traffic ticket surcharges are more than the infraction itself. Dont get in trouble in NY/NJ.

$5 for a toll you didnt pay? We have bridges that are $18 to cross and the pot holes on these bridges are big enough to swallow your car

Sounds like those dollars are being well spent.

Augi311

I posted this on the Tornado Red page as well, but thought I would include it here too. With the weather finally being nice enough, I installed my rokblokz mudflaps, yellow fogs, and new Falken RT615s with tire stickers.

IMAG1150-672x380.jpg

FB_IMG_1493444941708-432x389.jpg

IMAG1144-672x380.jpg

IMAG1130-672x380.jpg

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion

Augi311

Thanks! I'm happy with how it's coming along. I've been thinking about wrapping the roof and mirrors in black. I think it might be the next major cosmetic mod, just a matter of saving some money.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! I'm happy with how it's coming along. I've been thinking about wrapping the roof and mirrors in black. I think it might be the next major cosmetic mod, just a matter of saving some money.
Yeah sometimes I wish all these things I want didn't have to be traded for little peices of paper I don't have.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

ahard48

Ready to race!

Amen brother, hit a pot hole the other day and got a bubble in my tire....also conveniently right before NYS inspection too. Because of that I'm past due for inspection until I get a new tire.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Amen brother, hit a pot hole the other day and got a bubble in my tire....also conveniently right before NYS inspection too. Because of that I'm past due for inspection until I get a new tire.

I went to Philly and Atlantic city the weekend before this last one... philly has some NASTY potholes - watched a line of lowered cars creeping slowly to help ease the damage...

Heaing home I also made the mistake of getting off at the last rest stop before the GW bridge and got a whiff of northern NJ - my friends were all accusing each other of ripping ass. But it was just the stagnant marshes in the area of that rest stop.

Muratti

Ready to race!
Hit a pothole ?

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!

Muratti

Ready to race!
Nope, just dammmn bad road! On I-290 west in Worcester MA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Nope, just dammmn bad road! On I-290 west in Worcester MA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Damn man hopefully that can be fixed instead of a whole new rim.