GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible Group Buy – Post-TB Spacer for Meth/Water Injection

gt_nky

Passed Driver's Ed
i wish i had better news... there was a delay processing orders...

here is an update from Arnold:

"A little bit of a delay as I am waiting on carbide inserts to surface these after machining. My face mill was misplaced in the shop and had to order new inserts for my other tool. Should be by the end of this week. Sorry about the delay"

allset

Go Kart Champion
wow these spacers didint ship to any one yet? wats up?

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
wow these spacers didint ship to any one yet? wats up?

one of the driving factors behind why I bought the tb pipe..I need my meth fill
:mad0259::mad0259::mad0259:

:23:

allset

Go Kart Champion
one of the driving factors behind why I bought the tb pipe..I need my meth fill
:mad0259::mad0259::mad0259:

:23:

what was agreed? do they need to fab them?

HeartMyVeedub1

Ready to race!

"A little bit of a delay as I am waiting on carbide inserts to surface these after machining. My face mill was misplaced in the shop and had to order new inserts for my other tool. Should be by the end of this week. Sorry about the delay"

-_- hope these ship soon

allset

Go Kart Champion
ugh...thats beat. Sux waiting on parts, especially when its a required one.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
what was agreed? do they need to fab them?

We knew they had to be machined, they've made them before so my guess it would just be CNCing them based off of existing specs.

per Arnold - "it is all in (payments), and spacers should be done by the end of this week"
That was posted Thursday 8/9. I was hoping to have it in time for last weekend. Here is hoping I have it by September....Meth is all wired and ready to go, just need something to spray into.

Obviously, I don't blame gt_nky for it, I guess it's the dice you roll when dealing with made to order parts so to say.

allset

Go Kart Champion
We knew they had to be machined, they've made them before so my guess it would just be CNCing them based off of existing specs.

That was posted Thursday 8/9. I was hoping to have it in time for last weekend. Here is hoping I have it by September....Meth is all wired and ready to go, just need something to spray into.

Obviously, I don't blame gt_nky for it, I guess it's the dice you roll when dealing with made to order parts so to say.

of course not, he negotiated the best deal im sure.

i get every detail in writing b4 opening a GB, all responsibilities outlined on both sides including milestone markers so theres no confusion moving forward.

Ive seen some fluster cluck GB's so its for everyone involves best interest to have it in writing and clear.

Turn8

Ready to race!

Happens...

No worries.

Mike

gt_nky

Passed Driver's Ed
I feel somewhat guilty for organizing the whole GB. Spacers are still work in progress. Pagparts had some tools that gone bad & needed to be replaced. They do have a pretty good reputation, thus I do not think that Arnold is feeding us BS. Having said that, I wish we had our spacers by now. I guess… please be patient…

Here is the latest from the vendor as of 8/26:
“This week definitely. Just had a few things I had to change on the machine. It's been ready to machine for over a week but my monitor decided to give. Couldn't fly blind so had to wait for a new one to come in. Sorry about the delay but it'll be ready to go in a couple of days”

P.S. i will post another update in 2 days.

Turn8

Ready to race!
I feel somewhat guilty for organizing the whole GB. Spacers are still work in progress. Pagparts had some tools that gone bad & needed to be replaced. They do have a pretty good reputation, thus I do not think that Arnold is feeding us BS. Having said that, I wish we had our spacers by now. I guess… please be patient…

Here is the latest from the vendor as of 8/26:
“This week definitely. Just had a few things I had to change on the machine. It's been ready to machine for over a week but my monitor decided to give. Couldn't fly blind so had to wait for a new one to come in. Sorry about the delay but it'll be ready to go in a couple of days”

P.S. i will post another update in 2 days.

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

Mike