GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWE K04 Gti vs E46 M3

ladringan320

Ready to race!
M3 had an exhaust and intake... Camera guy was behind me and was driving... Not a good video, but watever... It was a pickup race, he wanted some... So I gave it to him... I started breaking at 75 cause I was a car and a half ahead already from a 40 roll.

DarkCloak

Banned
Impossible. the K04 GTI is slow. It cannot defeat any car. I know this because the people on the thread that do not have K04 have told me so.

:fighting0030::fighting0030::sm3::sm3:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Can't see shit

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
http://youtu.be/toLaG1rQVvM That was me running an e46 m3 when i had my gti mk6 stage 2 full bolt on unitronic. Nice that you beat him but think you should of beat him by more considering what my car did

Stifun

Ready to race!
E46 M3's are slow.....

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Yea I'm pretty confused how you didn't beat him by more. Like, A LOT more. Is your car running correctly?

fkshtup

Ready to race!
I was dead even with an e46 m3 when I was stock but this was in Denver at 5200 altitude so he lost maybe 15% of power due to elevation. You should of destroyed it with your ko4.

dallen13

Ready to race!
I was dead even with an e46 m3 when I was stock but this was in Denver at 5200 altitude so he lost maybe 15% of power due to elevation. You should of destroyed it with your ko4.

Was it a e46 328? I don't care if your at Everest base camp your not going to be even with m3 in stock car.