GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is the new Seat Leon (owned by VW) better looking than the new Golf?

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
The Leon's have always been way better looking than the golf.
And a better car with more kit for lot less money.
New mk3 one is no different. Looks better than mk7 golf

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
even more audi influence than the mk7 golf. Like those headlights.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Yup, unfortunately (since we don't get it here)

Arash007ir

Ready to race!
Tail lights looks a bit Alfa romeo ish, and that's a good thing.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I've always wanted to like SEATs. I see them on my travels but they never look balanced in person. Something with their designs is always a bit off. They also seem to be lacking quality and look beat up quickly.

fredf

Go Kart Champion
That front end looks like a Kia to me.
Personally I preferred the rounded look to the more angular. Which is why I prefer the Mk6 to the Mk7.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
The same front end design but slightly more subdued would do well, however, that being said, the rear, as much as its center protrudes, wouldnt really be GTi/Golf Material. Nice car though.

Brexin

Ready to race!
Front looks pretty nice and the side body line is very sharp. unfortunately the rear looks like a mazda speed 3 and i'm just not a fan.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
There's only been 3 Leon's. There has been a design language for each version that works with the whole range of cars. The last Toledo was awful though. I guess Seat changed their overall design philosophy a lot more often. It had to
The Leon has been much better designed imo. The mk1 was the best design and was a fantastic car. Had the a3 interior and all the golf and gti parts and more spec for less money. Seat is meant to be VWs sporty brand and the cupra and cupra R were always better looking than the gti

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
We have the Seat here in Qatar.

It's a lot cheaper than the Golf (in all model variations), interior is very cheap (looks and feel) and everything about the car feels cheap...even the sound of the doors when they shut close.

It's a lower class car than the Golf.

My dear Americans...enough with the complaining.your cars are good enough..not even the Scirocco is worth all the crying.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
I prefer the GTI. The Seat looks nice but the styling is distinctly non-German to my eyes.