GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Ordered mine today :) Wednesday needs to hurry up!

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Wish you still had black cherry :( Much want.

Trust me I feel the same way. Don't know what is going on with them. I've seen some damaged ones up for sale and I may have the replacement for the broken outers. One guy has asked but hasn't responded so I will update next week.

Ordered mine today :) Wednesday needs to hurry up!

LOL... Waiting for shipping companies is the worst, especially UPS in my area. Thank god they aren't used lol.

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Just ordered mine. Woooooooo!!!! How long does it take to get to San Antonio Texas?

smac24

Ready to race!
Ordered on Friday ? can't wait for these. Should go well with my tint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z3speed4me1

Mine came Saturday.... too cold to go out and put them on though. Took them out of the box though and they sure look real nice!

Looks like I'll have a break from sub-freezing temps on Friday, but I will be sure to throw some pictures of (even though the car will probably be filthy from more snow).

vondarius21

Ready to race!
Installed

Chasti

I'm confused because I see some of these tail lights come with a black resistor box that need to be taped to the inside of the car, and then other kits with simply a harness adapter. If I ordered a set today, which kit will I receive?

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
I'm confused because I see some of these tail lights come with a black resistor box that need to be taped to the inside of the car, and then other kits with simply a harness adapter. If I ordered a set today, which kit will I receive?

If you ordered the Depo ones from this thread, they have the resistor load blocks. They are there to make it plug and play and prevent the car from reported a bulb out error.

Other ones don't have these and they will need correct coding implemented to remove the bulb out error.

You can also do the coding with the depo lights and then remove the resistor load blocks altogether.

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Order placed for dark cherry fog light euro version! Cant wait haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Status
Not open for further replies.