GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible New K04 file from APR???

Status
Not open for further replies.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Can't wait for this to happen! Don't get me wrong, I am happy now but would,like to have some improvements :)

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
The tune could use a bit more stability and control. Not sure about all the crazy spikes and fluttering.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
The tune could use a bit more stability and control. Not sure about all the crazy spikes and fluttering.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

EVERYTHING will be better. By a lot.

We locked one of the engineers in the dyno room for about 3 months till he fully cracked MED17. Hell, I'll get texts from him on Sunday nights with updates. He went full beast mode on this thing. It's a huge improvement and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
I hope the K04 tune can be done by the end of the week. Would be an awesome early bday gift!

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion

We locked one of the engineers in the dyno room for about 3 months till he fully cracked MED17. Hell, I'll get texts from him on Sunday nights with updates. He went full retard on this thing. It's a huge improvement and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

:D

clownish

just clowning around

We locked one of the engineers in the dyno room for about 3 months till he fully cracked MED17. Hell, I'll get texts from him on Sunday nights with updates. He went full beast mode on this thing. It's a huge improvement and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

Waiting. Impatiently.

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion

F-YA!

:clap:

papaskot

Passed Driver's Ed
Does the ECU need to be removed every reflash? I heard someone mention it only needs to be removed for the first flash, but i have no idea if that is true or not. Also, when going from stg1 (fully loaded) -> ko4 I sent the ECU to APR and they forgot to put in fault code erase. When i get around to reflashing the update do you expect i need to do anything to get the fault code erase back (like talk to apr cust service) or will the shop just do it.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Does the ECU need to be removed every reflash? I heard someone mention it only needs to be removed for the first flash, but i have no idea if that is true or not. Also, when going from stg1 (fully loaded) -> ko4 I sent the ECU to APR and they forgot to put in fault code erase. When i get around to reflashing the update do you expect i need to do anything to get the fault code erase back (like talk to apr cust service) or will the shop just do it.

Hit or Miss there ..... it's ususally supposed to be updates/upgrades via the OBD port once your flashed, but when I went from stage II APR to k04, the tuner (EUROCODE, torrance CA) was unable to get the file(s) to "load" properly. I mean, they tried for HOURS ...finally they told me they'd have to pop my ECU again and bench flash it. :(

finally got it done, but having it removed and opened again made me quite uneasy. I've heard some random similar issues with other members.

that being said ---- GREAT UPDATES ARIN!!!! :thumbsup:

so excited to see this finally come out ......now if we can have an APR DSG TUNE to go along with it soon, I can have a peaceful life and die happy :p

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion

Is the K04 file being built up from the ground up as well or just a new revision of the existing software?

Do you have a new ETA on the software? End of month?

Status
Not open for further replies.