GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GolfMk6 @ Waterfest

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Thats my car thanks for the picture:thumbup:

Really liked the way your car looked. Perfect example of subtle and clean. :thumbsup:

Great shots!

Some GREAT pictures - Loved them thanks for sharing

Thanks guys.

It pissed me off that that stupid beetle up there gets an oil temp gauge and a boost gauge from the factory. Why in gods green earth wouldn't our cars get that???

Agreed!

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Thanks bro.

Here are some of my unedited crappy submissions

Lol, this cars trailer was bagged, too. I saw him showing that off on Saturday :laugh:

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Jeeze I even had my golfmk6 stickers on the car and got no love =P

Here is mustache rash and myself!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374546678.231616.jpg

Frosty631

Ready to race!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374546945.526388.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374546959.159585.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374546966.292890.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374546977.843308.jpg

gfox33

Go Kart Champion

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the pictures Zach!!

Thanks! SPM street rear section. Glad I polished it up the night before :)

Its definitely a good look. After meeting Jared at Waterfest and talking to him about their dp, I really want a full SPM turbo back.

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Its definitely a good look. After meeting Jared at Waterfest and talking to him about their dp, I really want a full SPM turbo back.

Do it!!! I have the street on mine and putting the order in for the downpipe this week. Going catless

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Wow how did I miss this thread? Some great shots and cars in here!

Sent from my HTC One X

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Do it!!! I have the street on mine and putting the order in for the downpipe this week. Going catless

Cash is tight right now + I dont know that Ill be successful installing it myself so that mean more money. I think Ill wait for the next time they have a sale and pick up the DP. Then Ill swap out my magnaflow later on. Im starting to get sick of the magnaflow.