GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 gti vs civic

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Ouch, OP partakes in street racing and then returns to the accident that he was just "technically" invovled in (which was the right thing to do IMO)...

what did the cops have to say?

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Well for one he looks like he was rollin on four spares to accomplish the blacked out wheel look
:lol:

I drove an 84 ford Grand Marquis and let me tell ya there was nothing GRAND about it, I called it the "who ride" cuz when I drove by, peeps be like "who dat?" It was complete with the peeling rag top and 3 tire types that were all bald....it was the coupe though so it was sporty, lol, the doors were like 6' long and probably 200lbs :laugh: the back couch er I mean seat could seat 5 and the front could seat 4:thumbup:

That car cornered all sorts of twisty back roads at speeds it should never have seen on those tires, heck that's how I learned how to drift:D never put that pig in a ditch, tree, or over a sidewalk or anything else

That kid was an idiot

Merkle

Banned
Good on you for stopping to see if the little guy was alright.

Once that's done:

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
At first I was curious where this was going... then it escalated very quickly. Kudos for being a good person, sucks that this young driver had to learn the hard way.

Oh well. Live and learn

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
yeah i dont know whats more of a slap in the face.the fact he ruined his car orr that you went back as a good person should to see if he's okay........then proceeded to take pictures of his fail. lol

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
The VTAC must of kicked in :laugh: I've seen morons like this almost loose it racing other cars. Why must Honduh drivers want to race everyone?

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
So im an RT (respiratory therapist) so I had to go make sure he was alright. And like I said, he was. Kid didn't have a scratch on him and luckily he didnt cause any property damage so that was good. I only took pictures once his friends arrived to give him a ride home. We even did a Facebook picture with all of us in there lol :D also it turns out my younger brother knows this kid from high school and said he was part of this race crew of hondas that goes around challenging other people to races even though most people in that school probably only drive their parents cars. In the end we were all able to laugh about it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
So im an RT (respiratory therapist) so I had to go make sure he was alright. And like I said, he was. Kid didn't have a scratch on him and luckily he didnt cause any property damage so that was good. I only took pictures once his friends arrived to give him a ride home. We even did a Facebook picture with all of us in there lol :D also it turns out my younger brother knows this kid from high school and said he was part of this race crew of hondas that goes around challenging other people to races even though most people in that school probably only drive their parents cars. In the end we were all able to laugh about it.

Nice to hear you guys were laughing about it. Also nice to hear that he wasn't hurt, nor was anything else in the incident. Still, I have to say, someone initiated a race on a public road and this is why it's looked down upon. Could have been much worse. I feel bad for the kid, though. Did you guys file an incident with the local PD? Whether it was honest or not :lol:

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Nice to hear you guys were laughing about it. Also nice to hear that he wasn't hurt, nor was anything else in the incident. Still, I have to say, someone initiated a race on a public road and this is why it's looked down upon. Could have been much worse. I feel bad for the kid, though. Did you guys file an incident with the local PD? Whether it was honest or not :lol:

I would imagine the cops would have been called as its a "reportable" accident and cars need to be towed...very intersted to hear what the popo said about your street racing adventure

unless no property damage and the kids rents paid for a tow truck to come pick it up

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
dont be fooled, with the right mods, a civic can be just fast as a gti and can handle pretty damn well.
GTFO.
Ouch, OP partakes in street racing and then returns to the accident that he was just "technically" invovled in (which was the right thing to do IMO)...

what did the cops have to say?
too soon junior
this is probably what the cops said lol.

yeah i dont know whats more of a slap in the face.the fact he ruined his car orr that you went back as a good person should to see if he's okay........then proceeded to take pictures of his fail. lol

i was thinking the same thing haha.

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion

Cambered in like a damn fool! That's why he cant corner. lol

This must be some kind of Honda tradition. My friend totaled his accord because he took a turn too quick while eating 5 Guys in the car. He understeer'd into the median, and snapped just about everything. lol

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
By the time we took the curve the race was pretty much done to be honest. I guess he was just trying to catch up or something. The car just got towed and that was it.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
This is exactly why you dont let your ego get the best of you. You lost the race, now LIFT people. So many videos online, one car beats the other..they proceed to ricer flyby and crash. There is probably a reason why the winning car shut down the race in the first place.

2 best quotes in this video "stupid fuckin retard" and "i stopped for a reason"