GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• those numbers are still pretty awesome! im glad to see those torque numbers rising up there. im sure by next summer there should be more product out on the market for engine mods but you never know. 250 hp sounds pretty awesome if you can get some one to get that set up installed. there are a few roads out here that pretty fun to drive on, i think the best is over in malibu by PCH. but we will definitely hit some up when you come down!
    oooooh im into motorcross thats awesome!! yeah whenever you come down here message me. adamse7en lives right by me and we go to the canyon meets here and they are fun. maybe we can hit up some canyons when you come down.
    yeah i can understand that. i drive in traffic to and from work, it would get annoying always smelling that. but these engines are so quiet i cant imagine them making that much sound in the cabin. well thanks for all the info i really appreciate it. i look forward to seeing your tdi build! and if i have any other questions i know the man to talk to. Thanks!
    if that happens then i would be set. if you dont have to pass smog then why do you run the cats and all the other restricting items on your exhaust?
    i like when it looks like thats the way it came from the fatory. so even with the dpf delete do you think it will still pass the visual inspection and actual smog?
    jeeeeeez thats a long time. i just think that this diesel motor (like yourself) just has so much potential and the fact that it is a turd from the factory just kinda bumms me out. if you do get the twin turbo set up on there, don't you have to remap the whole ecu and everything? and if you do, what happens with the malone tune? and since were on the subject, how do you like that tune? i really want to get it but i live in california and i dont think this car will pass smog at all with it being completely straight piped lol. i reallllyyyyy want that tune though.
    so have you had any luck putting together that twin turbo set up you were talking about in one of the threads?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…