GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Que?
Nothing wrong with hedonism. Most people are totally selfish. Really, almost everyone. Much of the good that is done is only done to make the do gooder look good.

Just be a nice person, live your life, let others live theirs, have fun, make good friends, etc.
What if I wana live someone else's life?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Que?

Well you could try to kill them and steal their identity :laugh:

Or just man up and make the best of shit, which is what Mycrors needs to do.

I'm eating a burger. Yum. I also got the $2500 or whatever from selling my car today. Time to pay off some debt, woohoo!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if serious...

Hedonism is the belief that maximum pleasure or happiness is the only good and the most important goal in life, and that pleasure should far outweigh pain in every aspect of life.

What's wrong with that?

Que?

Question is, whose life??

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Well you could try to kill them and steal their identity :laugh:

Or just man up and make the best of shit, which is what Mycrors needs to do.

I'm eating a burger. Yum. I also got the $2500 or whatever from selling my car today. Time to pay off some debt, woohoo!
mmmmmm i wishi had a burger. i had a TV dinner and a pot pie for lunch.
Hedonism is the belief that maximum pleasure or happiness is the only good and the most important goal in life, and that pleasure should far outweigh pain in every aspect of life.

What's wrong with that?

Question is, whose life??
ummmmm maybe someone who does very little work and has lots cash. like a GOOD professional poker player? lol.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
so who all here has heard of the band Primus? man they have some really WEIRD music videos. they make no sense! :iono:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
so who all here has heard of the band Primus? man they have some really WEIRD music videos. they make no sense! :iono:

Les Claypool's bass riffs are pretty crazy

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

What's wrong with that?
Uh... I dunno. But if I had to look for something wrong with that... I'd potentially say that sometimes in life the painful decision is the right one:iono:

I always thought hedonism was a resort where people hang out naked all day:laugh:

Yes. And very true.

Primus Sucks.

Les Claypool's bass riffs are pretty crazy

This.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Primus? Never heard of them.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I have a 442 with a Bocephus sticker. I like to light 'em up for fun..... EL SOB NUMBER ONE!!!

I'll get pics for everyone.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
OH. More wieners.

Status
Not open for further replies.