GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deutschland Raketen Thursday night meets

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
checking on the balls/kids front.. maybe bring one or two, or 3 kids out, iono. By kids, I mean 4-12 year olds. hot out doe?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
hot out doe?

LOL yup.

Unless they air condition the parking lot my ass will be in one of three places: my air conditioned office, my air conditioned truck, or my air conditioned house.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
LOL yup.

Unless they air condition the parking lot my ass will be in one of three places: my air conditioned office, my air conditioned truck, or my air conditioned house.

People are so soft now and days. I work in whatever temperature/weather it is outside all year round.

Will be heading over after Jay and I are done with his car. But who will be driving who's car!?!?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
LOL yup.

oh snaps.

Last time it wasnt too bad after about 7:30 or so, tbh.

ahh the bearings business. Got it good luck man. See you later tonight

oh wow.

#BearingGate2K16

People are so soft now and days. I work in whatever temperature/weather it is outside all year round.

Will be heading over after Jay and I are done with his car. But who will be driving who's car!?!?

hah, well, similar to a family friend of mine, you are a mechanic and are way more used to those conditions ;)

driving sesh? if i make it, can someone drive my car and I can fap/video it as it goes away and back towards me?

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
oh snaps.

Last time it wasnt too bad after about 7:30 or so, tbh.

oh wow.

#BearingGate2K16

hah, well, similar to a family friend of mine, you are a mechanic and are way more used to those conditions ;)

driving sesh? if i make it, can someone drive my car and I can fap/video it as it goes away and back towards me?

Oh dude I hate it, I'm sweating through every article of clothing on me right now. I don't handle anything above 85° well but at the same time I just dgaf and it will take more than hot weather to keep me from our weekly meet lol. Iono

Edit: There is going to be some seat time swapping going on tonight and I believe Kyle is bringing his go pro and remote mic (dem exhaust sound vids doe!)

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Soft? Eh... maybe?

More like, "Why would I subject myself to this when I don't have to?"

Feels for the guys that HAVE to work in this shit, no doubt.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Oh dude I hate it, I'm sweating through every article of clothing on me right now. I don't handle anything above 85° well but at the same time I just dgaf and it will take more than hot weather to keep me from our weekly meet lol. Iono

Edit: There is going to be some seat time swapping going on tonight and I believe Kyle is bringing his go pro and remote mic (dem exhaust sound vids doe!)

Wasn't invited #bearinggateseatswappingexhaustrecordinghoonfest