• Under 2 mins. In and out, wipe rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under a min: eats Mexican or McDonalds often...hardly makes it in time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Wheres the "30 minutes... because I destroy all my high scores on the toilet" option?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Usually it's 10 minutes plus. Drop the dump then post a few times on the forumz, troll facetubes, etc.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Wheres the "30 minutes... because I destroy all my high scores on the toilet" option?

Yesh. Dis.

But usually between 15 and 25 minutes.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I don't understand how people can sit in there for 5+ minutes. Ain't no voldemort got time fo dat

Normally I get distracted on my phone and forget I'm in there... until the seat starts getting uncomfortable. When I used to work in an office I stayed in as long as I thought it could go relatively unnoticed.

my11gti

Ready to race!
Same as above. I usually take about 30 minutes roaming imgur and the forum. I havent really found any good games to play on my phone.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Same as above. I usually take about 30 minutes roaming imgur and the forum. I havent really found any good games to play on my phone.

Dude, if you're spending 30 minutes pooping on the forum, your post count should not be two digits.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Normally I get distracted on my phone and forget I'm in there... until the seat starts getting uncomfortable. When I used to work in an office I stayed in as long as I thought it could go relatively unnoticed.

Haha This'th

I can relate

my11gti

Ready to race!
Dude, if you're spending 30 minutes pooping on the forum, your post count should not be two digits.

Postwhore moar

Ive always been more of a lurker. But I'll step my shit up.

Also, I take a little while to figure out how forum's are. The last forum I was on made a huge deal if your post count got to high to fast. But now that I've discovered the OT portion. It should go up much faster.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Ive always been more of a lurker. But I'll step my shit up.

Also, I take a little while to figure out how forum's are. The last forum I was on made a huge deal if your post count got to high to fast. But now that I've discovered the OT portion. It should go up much faster.

This forum isn't like other forums. The mods here are trolls. I am also a troll. I did own a GTI at one time though. Dat stage one powah.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
This forum isn't like other forums. The mods here are trolls. I am also a troll. I did own a GTI at one time though. Dat stage one powah.

You forgot the most important part. Most mods don't even own GTIs (anymore).