Go Kart Champion
DIESEL.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
this redbull got me hyped.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Wow

Do eeeeetttt, the stage 1 is insane, some guy in south africa did 0-60 in 3.5 seconds with that alone!

This, dat vr-sex note.

Dat dsg only doe.

Its a good thing i have dsg now, definitely dont miss those days, especially driving in timberlands boots.

I never knew those are smaller than the tsx next to it, they dont look big at all.

Its likely a foreign exchange student. My aunts friend who are rich, sent their kid to miami for college, parents gave him good amount of money and he blew it on a ferrari, no joke!! He kept failing classes, goofing off, once their parents came, ferrari sold and continued school in turkey then graduated.

My older childhood friend from turkey got scholarship to university of miami and he bought an x5 (not a douchebag kind of a kid though), those guys are not filthy rich, nicer cars are cheap as hell here than my country and no engine taxes to deal with.

I saw bunch of students at my local community college with zl1 camaros, custom painted range rovers, 7 series, GTR's (i saw atleast 5 in one semester when i went there).

Oh dang. Me too :eek:

I had an aged Honda Civic doe.

Ballz. I get home and my car is full of dirt because they were doing landscaping and the guy with the leaf blower had fun on my car. MY LIFE YO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My car is dirty because it's too cold outside to wash it :cry:

WAP! If my phone wasn't dead I'd send you a snap of my beard.. 3.5-4ish months in right now.. It's getting crazy.. Think I need to start bringing a comb to work.

I can vouch for Sawce's beard being epic.

IKEA closes too early. It angers me

Why do they close at 9pm.

I remember going to IKEA in Fort Lauderdale back in the day... we took my roommate's CRV, almost ran out of gas, bought a couch that I still have today and it hung out the back of the car three feet. Good times.

Dat manual AWD CRV doe, hell of a machine.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Griff, is the bang bus the 6.4?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
YOU DOESN'T GET THE SEXUAL REFERENCE OF 6.9 AND BANG BUS.

I want to 6.9 in the bang bus. I haven't gotten any action in it... although I have gotten action beside it in a Corolla S from steakhouse chick :iono:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I want to 6.9 in the bang bus. I haven't gotten any action in it... although I have gotten action beside it in a Corolla S from steakhouse chick :iono:

COROLLAS.

SMALL.
CHEAP.
RELIABLE.
POONMAGNETS

Status
Not open for further replies.