ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420749135.623385.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^ Repost.

Dammit Rudy.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I have not done this in awhile... so my next post will be it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
BALLS.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Fuckin bullshit auto stop at the gas pump didn't stop and I got gas all over my car and wheel. What the fuck. They had touch less wash and I made them give me a free wash to get the gas off

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Could be worse, the gas station could've exploded.

Now you should feel better it was just a little spilled gas.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Whole lotta Troy's in here...

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Can't buy tobacco though. Long Island laws are hilarious. You need to be 21 to buy tobacco products in Suffolk County, but drive 15 minutes into Nassau County and you can get that stuff by 19. Not a smoker.

Wow

MUST TRY NOT TO ORDER NEW GOLF R

Do eeeeetttt, the stage 1 is insane, some guy in south africa did 0-60 in 3.5 seconds with that alone!

Cause he already has K04 and new golf R sucks because no .:VR6

This, dat vr-sex note.

Eh, I know, and to be fair I wouldn't buy a new VW even with a VR6, I just want a mkv .:R32

Dat dsg only doe.

My clutch pedal hates 0 degree weather

Original battery was struggling this morning too.

Its a good thing i have dsg now, definitely dont miss those days, especially driving in timberlands boots.

Friend saw this at his private university's student parking garage.

View attachment 45857

View attachment 45858

I never knew those are smaller than the tsx next to it, they dont look big at all.

Why go to school at that point?

Its likely a foreign exchange student. My aunts friend who are rich, sent their kid to miami for college, parents gave him good amount of money and he blew it on a ferrari, no joke!! He kept failing classes, goofing off, once their parents came, ferrari sold and continued school in turkey then graduated.

My older childhood friend from turkey got scholarship to university of miami and he bought an x5 (not a douchebag kind of a kid though), those guys are not filthy rich, nicer cars are cheap as hell here than my country and no engine taxes to deal with.

I saw bunch of students at my local community college with zl1 camaros, custom painted range rovers, 7 series, GTR's (i saw atleast 5 in one semester when i went there).

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Fuckin bullshit auto stop at the gas pump didn't stop and I got gas all over my car and wheel. What the fuck. They had touch less wash and I made them give me a free wash to get the gas off

Did the car wash leave scratch or swirl marks?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.