razr390

Go Kart Champion
No doubt it had its moments.

After watching that I think James Franco was secretly gay in that movie :laugh:

honeypot

honeydick

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Dude, idk who I fucked last night but I got some serious stank dick!

You gotta come smell this man, you gotta identify this shit!

:lol:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Dude, idk who I fucked last night but I got some serious stank dick!

You gotta come smell this man, you gotta identify this shit!

:lol:

Kinda smells like Guacamole....

It's weird cuz you can't stop smelling it, you just wanna keep smelling it

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I am in a dilemma. I cannot remember where my citation for speeding in Orlando was.

Checked my name at the clerk of courts and there is still no update on the file other than the Notice of Appearance on Sept. 3, 2014.

I would really like to know where my citation is.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
I am in a dilemma. I cannot remember where my citation for speeding in Orlando was.

Checked my name at the clerk of courts and there is still no update on the file other than the Notice of Appearance on Sept. 3, 2014.

I would really like to know where my citation is.
You should be able to find out on the website where you pay tickets. I know I can look mine up on the SC page where I paid my ticket.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
You should be able to find out on the website where you pay tickets. I know I can look mine up on the SC page where I paid my ticket.

I found the ticket!

Didn't pay, hired lawyer. I received the ticket August 7, 2014. The only update other than it being in their system is a Notice of Appearance, filed by my lawyer on 09/03/14.

I would've gone personally but I live in South Florida and the ticket is in Osceola County (Orlando), a couple hundred miles away.

I wonder if they are just going to let it sit and it will automatically get dismissed? I hope! :(

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
What can I do at 18

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
How can I exercise and make the most out of these newfound freedoms

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
I found the ticket!

Didn't pay, hired lawyer. I received the ticket August 7, 2014. The only update other than it being in their system is a Notice of Appearance, filed by my lawyer on 09/03/14.

I would've gone personally but I live in South Florida and the ticket is in Osceola County (Orlando), a couple hundred miles away.

I wonder if they are just going to let it sit and it will automatically get dismissed? I hope! :(
Yea I was saying the ticket should have still been posted there. I hope it gets dismissed for your sake. What did they get you for?

Status
Not open for further replies.