GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

I've been doing that for awhile already...

In fact, after I was born, I hooked up with some other girl in the hospital nursery...

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Rear left window switch is broken. Doesn't light, you can only adjust the rear left window from the front. Tested with meter and it's the switch. I'm going down and getting a new switch tomorrow and installing it myself. I don't feel like getting my car covered in salt and having the rims get chewed up with sand, as my entire undercarriage rots away...

razr390

Go Kart Champion
How can I exercise and make the most out of these newfound freedoms

Seks.

Yea I was saying the ticket should have still been posted there. I hope it gets dismissed for your sake. What did they get you for?

91 in a 70 via "Aircraft stopwatch"

About 10-15 troopers in a line just pulling people over.

I've been doing that for awhile already...

In fact, after I was born, I hooked up with some other girl in the hospital nursery...

Early p00nslayer

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Rear left window switch is broken. Doesn't light, you can only adjust the rear left window from the front. Tested with meter and it's the switch. I'm going down and getting a new switch tomorrow and installing it myself. I don't feel like getting my car covered in salt and having the rims get chewed up with sand, as my entire undercarriage rots away...

in4 calling 24hr roadside to tow car to dealership

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
91 in a 70 via "Aircraft stopwatch"

About 10-15 troopers in a line just pulling people over.
I always thought the aircraft thing was a joke. That blows. I got clocked 86 in a 55. I decided not to fight it since the cop let me out of the street racing ticket. But I wasnt realy racing. Just driving fast through traffic with a friend.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I always thought the aircraft thing was a joke. That blows. I got clocked 86 in a 55. I decided not to fight it since the cop let me out of the street racing ticket. But I wasnt realy racing. Just driving fast through traffic with a friend.

I don't know what to think right now.

Ticket was issued almost half a year ago (5 months) and still no update on the court. I got a ticket in Miami-Dade county when a Trooper thought I went into her lane and I got my verdict within 3 weeks of hiring my attorney (27 days after the ticket was issued). Mind you, I at least got updates of a scheduled court date, etc.

My thinking is, either they are trying to align all the tickets on days with the pilot (but why would it take 5 months?) or would they maybe say "hmm, something went wrong that day (i.e calibration, stop watch, etc.), we can't enforce these tickets"

Is mine just being left to rot? Will it get dismissed after x amount of time? That's what's bugging me.

Also, the aircraft thing is weird to me too. It's quantity vs. quality of tickets. Guy who pulled me over isn't the one who witnessed me speeding. Pilot in the air was manning controls AND stop-watching MULTIPLE vehicles while maintaining altitude, etc.? What are the odds that he said "White SUV", which is the White Touareg I was driving. How many white SUV's were stopped and ticketed within that hour time frame of 30 mins before/after I was given my citation?

Also, if I'm not mistaken both officers (one who wrote the ticket, and pilot) would have had to have evidence of me speeding if we want to get down to the nitty gritty.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
I don't know what to think right now.

Ticket was issued almost half a year ago (5 months) and still no update on the court. I got a ticket in Miami-Dade county when a Trooper thought I went into her lane and I got my verdict within 3 weeks of hiring my attorney (27 days after the ticket was issued). Mind you, I at least got updates of a scheduled court date, etc.

My thinking is, either they are trying to align all the tickets on days with the pilot (but why would it take 5 months?) or would they maybe say "hmm, something went wrong that day (i.e calibration, stop watch, etc.), we can't enforce these tickets"

Is mine just being left to rot? Will it get dismissed after x amount of time? That's what's bugging me.

Also, the aircraft thing is weird to me too. It's quantity vs. quality of tickets. Guy who pulled me over isn't the one who witnessed me speeding. Pilot in the air was manning controls AND stop-watching MULTIPLE vehicles while maintaining altitude, etc.? What are the odds that he said "White SUV", which is the White Touareg I was driving. How many white SUV's were stopped and ticketed within that hour time frame of 30 mins before/after I was given my citation?

Also, if I'm not mistaken both officers (one who wrote the ticket, and pilot) would have had to have evidence of me speeding if we want to get down to the nitty gritty.
that I have no idea. Im not sure how that shit works. But I wouldnt let the ticket just go. Id ask someone about it before you run into any legal issues.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
that I have no idea. Im not sure how that shit works. But I wouldnt let the ticket just go. Id ask someone about it before you run into any legal issues.

Well, I hired a lawyer so they basically answer for anything that can happen. They took my money they now have the responsibility for my ticket.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I would like to buy this phone. It will be between this and the current iPhone out there when I decide to upgrade.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Some quality policing for what it's worth, with all the racial tension going on in the country. You won't see this on national news.

SEATTLE — Police are looking for a gunman who ambushed officers on New Year’s Eve in an incident that was captured on dashcam video.

According to the Seattle Police Department, the shooting occurred minutes after police responded — for the second time — to a report of a domestic violence at a home in the 4200 block of South Eddy Street.

Officers were first called to the home shortly after 10 p.m. after receiving a report of a domestic dispute between a man and a woman. Officers investigated the incident and left the scene to complete their report, officers said.

Around 10:30 PM, police returned to the home after receiving a second 911 call from the victim, who said the suspect had kicked a door and was making threats.

By 10:35, officers were interviewing the suspect as he sat on the hood of a patrol car parked on S. Eddy Street, officers said.

Officers are seen on video talking to the suspect when, off-camera, a vehicle pulled up rapidly behind the officers and stopped. Gunfire erupted, video shows, and the officers quickly ducked behind a patrol car, shielded the suspect, and one officer returned fire.

The gunman’s car then pulled away.

Full story:http://q13fox.com/2015/01/07/seattl...ers-seen-scrambling-to-return-fire-raw-video/

Status
Not open for further replies.