GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Link your bank account to it. Once you do that it will be verified. I think you can add your phone number too as another form of verification.

Will try. Thanks.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Post n00dz of mom and sister = instant verification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421217338.934329.jpg

Cheap

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Gravy Rudy and TSI_Guy keeping shit tight in FL, sleep is for the weak.

Only reason I'm up is Cuz I fell asleep with my contact lenses and I woke up to take them out.

Still doe.

In4n00dz

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
yup, whats up man?

All I want to do is redeem a PayPal cash card I got for Christmas. I made a PayPal account. I don't have a credit card and I don't have all the credentials I need to link my bank account. They need more information to verify my account. Until then I can't add any money into the account. They ask for a photo of a photo ID, but that has to be submitted in photo form and verified. How long is that going to take? Ugh... :mad:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 1.51.53 AM.jpg

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Only reason I'm up is Cuz I fell asleep with my contact lenses and I woke up to take them out.

Still doe.

In4n00dz

Sucks,

All I want to do is redeem a PayPal cash card I got for Christmas. I made a PayPal account. I don't have a credit card and I don't have all the credentials I need to link my bank account. They need more information to verify my account. Until then I can't add any money into the account. They ask for a photo of a photo ID, but that has to be submitted in photo form and verified. How long is that going to take? Ugh... :mad:

Damn, sorry man.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
yeah it was. hes a real phuck stick and I figured fuck him, im waking his ass up at 2:30 in the morning.

it is really funny because my dad is friends with him, that is how I got my job, but even lately my dad has been sick of his bs and how he treats me at work. it was actually my dad's idea ahah.:lol::bellyroll:
:word:

That's hilarious.
I can't believe that. I would think it would have gone up since it is like college town etc. that is pretty awesome though. too bad we cant hit up any canyon runs anymore doe :cry::(
Eh. You both have slow cars anyway.
Buncha betches.
Fuck you NEEK.. I can't stay up all night.
Just pm me your account email and password, I will verify it.
Sounds right.
Post n00dz of mom and sister = instant verification

Sounds right.
View attachment 46018

Cheap

That's not really that cheap anymore, I got it for $2.29 a few days ago... now I'm away from my Poorvette until next Friday, so diesel only :(
Gravy Rudy and TSI_Guy keeping shit tight in FL, sleep is for the weak.
No it isn't.
Dang, I miss the days of having no financial responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.