GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEEK is a DEEK F250 Powerstroke Thread.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The exhaust is the Banks Monster.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Here is the reason I got the diesel in the first place. Needed it to tow more!

Triple bunks:

Big bathroom:

Big slideout and you can see the back was extended for a motorcycle/generator rack:

It also came with 4 batteries and 2 big solar panels, a 1500W inverter and the big hitch and load stabilizer bars.

We pick it up Friday. They are deatailing the shit out of it.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Is this your new house...making the broformation complete? :laugh:

Seriously, that's one hell of a trailer. Not sure it's "camping" anymore, but to each their own.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
that looks nice.

Thanks!

Is this your new house...making the broformation complete? :laugh:

Seriously, that's one hell of a trailer. Not sure it's "camping" anymore, but to each their own.

Ha! No. I love camping. The wife does not. This trailer will get her to go camping with me and the boys more often. I am totally fine with this. I would tent camp, but would rather she go with.

It is a 2004 Northwood Nash. Old man owned it previously. It it immaculate on the inside. Shockingly so. Nash's are made very well, and this one shows it.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
That is the best way to camp.

Do those cost more or less than the trucks that tow them? I only have experience with motorhomes and those things are epic money (and epic money pits too), hopefully trailers are not as bad.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Wow, I'm surprised something like that isn't a 5th wheel

You can get really long travel trailers. Like over 30 feet for sure. Mine is only 26. But maybe another 4 for the extension of the motorcycle/bike rack.

That is the best way to camp.

Do those cost more or less than the trucks that tow them? I only have experience with motorhomes and those things are epic money (and epic money pits too), hopefully trailers are not as bad.

Depends on the truck. If you say my truck was 18k, then new trailers will be much more than the truck. But, this trailer we only paid 11k for so its less. Never buy trailers/campers brand new. You think depreciation on a car is bad....Trailers are not as bad as motorhomes for sure doe.

PetrolHead

Depreciation on travel trailers, campers, motorhomes is so lolz. I can't believe anyone buys them new.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I know a guy who got a new million dollar motorhome last year. He got lucky and married the daughter of some billionaire into racing. The father-in-law bought him the motorhome (and a 2 million dollar racecar :lol:)

PetrolHead

I know a guy who got a new million dollar motorhome last year. He got lucky and married the daughter of some billionaire into racing. The father-in-law bought him the motorhome (and a 2 million dollar racecar :lol:)

That's better than winning the lotto.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
That's better than winning the lotto.

oh it gets better, his "day job" is working on vintage race cars and test driving them for the rich old dudes who own them but are too old/busy to actually drive them. He even races them for the dudes frequently.

getting fucking paid to race rare historic race cars... while being a millionaire and having no kids or "real job" to deal with - that's the life right there.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I didn't even realize that was a possibility. Man, did I do it wrong.

Step 1: Be the son of the guy who owns the shop that maintains and transports the vintage race cars and grow up working with him.

Step 2: Because you're hanging out with epic rich dudes and their families every weekend, meet and marry the daughter of one of your father's richest clients.

It all comes down to being born a lucky bastard :lol: