GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
its a literal sandstorm every morning on the bridge. cars get showered for like 5 mins. it is so sad with my new car. (northern) east bay is so ghetto and dirty, i hate working over there.

Can't you take the CR-V until the construction is over, or is that out of the question?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

San Mateo eh? You should do a clear bra... Even a cheap one if you really cared... But they cost almost as much as a paint job which is stupid

Last edited:

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I had to drive over and back to Alameda using San Mateo bridge every Wednesday up until last week. Glad to not have to deal with whatever it is they're doing there on the bridge for awhile. 101 is bad in general too as far as flying rocks from semi trucks and SUV's

KO7

Ready to race!
Wonder how much more an S3 lease would cost monthly compared to the WRX in your area.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
mk7's are on sale this summer placman

you miss the dub plac.

DSG plac.

flappy paddles plac.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Wonder how much more an S3 lease would cost monthly compared to the WRX in your area.

+$250 a month. And the S3 is really small in the back not sure it'll work for his kids etc.

Golf R is far better than S3 IMO. Same powertrain more space and 10k cheaper.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
+$250 a month. And the S3 is really small in the back not sure it'll work for his kids etc.

Golf R is far better than S3 IMO. Same powertrain more space and 10k cheaper.

+1 but not new. Only used.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
That's impressive how nice of a job they do.

cant believe i didnt start doing this 10 years ago.. i almost bought a $500 superbee rim once.. luckily i didnt. and i coulda fixed that 2013 GTI rim too.