Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

corydd

Go Kart Champion
I don't think we saw anything that matters in practice at Suzuka due to the rain, but qualifying should be interesting. Hoping that Ferrari can keep up with Mercedes at another track!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I kind of thought this myself, I just hope the honeymoon with Ferrari doesn't end anytime soon. IF he goes against team orders like he did with Red Bull he'll be in a lot more trouble. In Maranello it's the team first not the driver.

Amen to that!

Seb, meh.. For sure now he is proving to be a worthy driver than before with that not yet good Ferrari, he wanted to prove he was good, he got it. Red Bull has been always an almighty team since day one, they might not have the MB engine power but Andrian Newey (Wizard of aerodynamics) still with them - Seb was able to take advantage of that with four titles, however M. Webber was never a challenge for Him. Hamilton in the other hand, while so far stronger than Rosberg, has sweat more than Vettel since day one- ask Alonso.. his problem now is that stupid lifestyle, hopefully he won't do some weird stuff to be famous in music, but by far a more likeable champion.

Underdogs are more fun to watch these days, such as Bottas or the Dutch young driver V.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Amen to that!

Seb, meh.. For sure now he is proving to be a worthy driver than before with that not yet good Ferrari, he wanted to prove he was good, he got it. Red Bull has been always an almighty team since day one, they might not have the MB engine power but Andrian Newey (Wizard of aerodynamics) still with them - Seb was able to take advantage of that with four titles, however M. Webber was never a challenge for Him. Hamilton in the other hand, while so far stronger than Rosberg, has sweat more than Vettel since day one- ask Alonso.. his problem now is that stupid lifestyle, hopefully he won't do some weird stuff to be famous in music, but by far a more likeable champion.

Underdogs are more fun to watch these days, such as Bottas or the Dutch young driver V.

Agreed on Lewis. He needs to stick to F1, and stop trying to be as famous as possible, in an many areas as possible.

Sent from my iHipster

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Does anyone know where I can watch qualifying online for the USGP?

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Possibly NBC Sports, or you could do what I do and use a proxy switcher and try the BBC iPlayer.

Sent from my iHipster

Thanks for a helpful reply, I don't think theyll show qualifying on most networks so ill just stick to watching the final on sunday on NBC

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Nbc sports usually shows practice, qualifying, and the race as long as it doesn't conflict with soccer or NASCAR. Otherwise, they sometimes move it to another affiliated station. As for the USGP, practice and qualifying, and the race will be are on nbc sports and shown live. P2 is on in a half hour.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Nbc sports usually shows practice, qualifying, and the race as long as it doesn't conflict with soccer or NASCAR. Otherwise, they sometimes move it to another affiliated station. As for the USGP, practice and qualifying, and the race will be are on nbc sports and shown live. P2 is on in a half hour.

Ugh, and I'm at work.

Who you guys got? I'm taking Lewis.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Depends on conditions in qualifying. It's gonna be horrendous. Either it'll be very entertaining or incredibly boring to watch. If Lewis qualifies well I'd say he takes it. He's pretty good in the wet.