GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
BRUH. I am 105lbs and the only muscle on me is in my thighs.

I'll bring 5 jackets with me. IS THAT OK WITH YOU?
Oh don't get me wrong, my wife would be freezing her pitootie off too. I am just the big burly northerner, like Grizzly Adams without the beard. Or bear. Or hit 70s TV show.

Half of you are like WTF is a Grizzly Adams. I am old. That is all.

ek_fish

Passed Driver's Ed
I was really looking forward to this meet, however just got a call from my aunt who needs help moving. Oh well hopefully see you guys next month.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
Won't be there. Cracked one of the main plugs on my air ride unit. So no compressor.... Hopefully I can get the company to sell me the plug. If not I get to buy a whole new wiring harness at $150+ Yay for air ride....

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Won't be there. Cracked one of the main plugs on my air ride unit. So no compressor.... Hopefully I can get the company to sell me the plug. If not I get to buy a whole new wiring harness at $150+ Yay for air ride....
duct tape

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
You have serious issues

ManofVoice

Ready to race!

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
^ Totally thought I typed "feces" and about had a heart-attack thinking I insulted everyone LOL

Ur funny. BTW a common typo while one is "sh!tfaced" but you got it right the first time ;)

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
aww i wanted to come due to some free time, but my dsg took a shit on me after the latest ecu 2.1 and tcu 1.6 re tune : [ mechatronics is broken plus i might have clutch plate damg. I talking to auto-nation vw due to my car having 59,999 miles right under the 60k power trans warranty plus in the past them replacing my entire trans which was done at 25k miles.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
aww i wanted to come due to some free time, but my dsg took a shit on me after the latest ecu 2.1 and tcu 1.6 re tune : [ mechatronics is broken plus i might have clutch plate damg. I talking to auto-nation vw due to my car having 59,999 miles right under the 60k power trans warranty plus in the past them replacing my entire trans which was done at 25k miles.

Ouch! Hope they can work something out for ya.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Holy damn.