GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
heh, that's what I said 15 years ago. Fast forward to me leading IT at my company... you need to know math.

Interesting, I only have to take, intermediate algebra, college algebra, statistics (which will be used a lot in forensics i'm sure), and pre calc.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
meh, not necessarily. :iono:

You might apply it in a different way, but you definitely need math
Science, tech, engineering, and math all overlap at some point

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
FWIW the depo headlight housings would cost me $175 alone, so this doesn't seem too bad.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Doug at frankenturbo bashes HPA and ebay turbo, can't wait to see this battle roll out lol. Did they even think to patent their turbo? or that other competitors wouldn't take advantage of them? They know how businesses work right? lol

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Doug at frankenturbo bashes HPA and ebay turbo, can't wait to see this battle roll out lol. Did they even think to patent their turbo? or that other competitors wouldn't take advantage of them? They know how businesses work right? lol

As the mk6 turns ...

: popcorn :

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
What's going on? Get some screenshots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

Link?

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
You might apply it in a different way, but you definitely need math

Science, tech, engineering, and math all overlap at some point

In my case in engineering it's a load of shot. All that math then you leave school and learn that CAD programs do everything for you Lol

Sent from my distraction device

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
What's going on? Get some screenshots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Should be funny to watch... Doug creates the F23T or whatever, more than likely didn't patent it, and now other companies, including ebay sellers are selling basically the same thing for less.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
heh, that's what I said 15 years ago. Fast forward to me leading IT at my company... you need to know math.

In my case in engineering it's a load of shot. All that math then you leave school and learn that CAD programs do everything for you Lol

Sent from my distraction device

Math is for suckers. That's why they created programs and calculators. They do math so I don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.