GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Dem bladez tho

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Would a gti sedan be a gli?

I like the turbo hatchbacks, but the WRX is just the one I like sedan mode better.

Also looked at Insergency videos, might purchase.

Multi quote too hard on my phone from multiple pages.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes GLI is the sedan version of GTI... And how is a sedan WRX the better one of the two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Crappy pic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OUCH.

Glad the 951 has rollbar behind the seat so that cannot happen.

Cayman will have fixed-back seats with seat braces.

nice.

yeah, not sure if im gonna do that half cage this year, perhaps next. we'll see.

Crappy pic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Looks really good on that GTI color, tbh. best color ive seen em on.

I could shed a tear. Dem BORBETS!!

^ this. Did you provide a free dubstep CD to the purchaser?? :iono:

I thank you too. I'm glad they found a good home.

^

BecauseWRX

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Can confirm it's legal. Can't risk CCW over something stupid like that lol, agreed. It's 2 3/4", legal is 3''.

Edit: Noticed you said Chicago. IL IIRC is 3''. Chicago not sure.. might be same. Thought it was 2.5 before, but could be totallty wrong.

so it's still not legal in Chicago? wtf. Maybe I will carry a smaller one when in chicago? CCW pops up when a cop runs your license. It's better to tell him ahead of time so it's not a surprise. Not sure if they will ask about other weapons, maybe I am overthinking it.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
so it's still not legal in Chicago? wtf. Maybe I will carry a smaller one when in chicago? CCW pops up when a cop runs your license. It's better to tell him ahead of time so it's not a surprise. Not sure if they will ask about other weapons, maybe I am overthinking it.

legal blade length is 2.5" or smaller in chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.