GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI ECU Update (Version 2.0!)

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1+ Beta Tune--2100 Mile Update: All Still is well, no changes from last update. If you are still having issues i would highly recommend reaching out to them.

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1+ Beta file *-*1500 Mile Update: Still no issues on tune and it is acting as it should. Pulls great, lots of power and still none of the issues i was experiencing before. Will update again at 2000 miles.

APR Stage 1+ Beta Tune--2100 Mile Update: All Still is well, no changes from last update. If you are still having issues i would highly recommend reaching out to them.

That's great to hear. That's a lot more miles than it took for my tune to develop problems the last couple times it was flashed. Looking forward to trying out the beta myself.

To everyone who has reached out and hasn't yet heard back, bear in mind that the two weeks around the holidays tend to be slow for pretty much everyone. After some back and forth with APR support before the holiday, there was a full 3 weeks of radio silence and they just got back to me again earlier today with some good news. Some patience is required, though I admit mine has been wearing pretty thin at times.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor

Awesome, that's fantastic news!

To everyone who has reached out and hasn't yet heard back, bear in mind that the two weeks around the holidays tend to be slow for pretty much everyone.

You are correct. Sorry about that. Most of us were out at the end of the year for holidays and such. I just got back in today myself. Our support team will be be blowing through support tickets and get back to all of you.

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
Awesome, that's fantastic news!

You are correct. Sorry about that. Most of us were out at the end of the year for holidays and such. I just got back in today myself. Our support team will be be blowing through support tickets and get back to all of you.

Hopefully after a couple more successful Beta Tunes they can offer up a new updated Re flash.

Thanks for your help Arin.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Emailed support, hopefully it won't be longer than a week to hear back. I'm ready to test this beta tune[emoji23].
Do you guys know is the dealers charge labor for a beta flash?

Sent from my Pixel 2

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Emailed support, hopefully it won't be longer than a week to hear back. I'm ready to test this beta tune[emoji23].

Sent from my Pixel 2

It's rare that they don't. Usually it's half an hour, about $50.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
It's rare that they don't. Usually it's half an hour, about $50.
Thanks for the reply,

That's what they charged me when I went from 2.1 to 2.4.
I'll probably do the beta and then wait for it to go stable. I wont do more than one beta flash.

Sent from my Pixel 2

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Ya, they don't charge you anything for the tune, but they'll charge you for their time. Some shops are nicer/friendlier, but can't blame for em for charging $50.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Looks like the current beta file available is just for stage 2. Got a response from Ryan

"*I will inquire with calibration if they can make a stage 1 high torque 93 beta file for you and update you when I hear back.*"

Sent from my Pixel 2

kglewis1

Stage 2 beta file flash was unsuccessful. The file that was made available to me must have been compiled incorrectly. Instead I reflashed my car from the full feature version to the single map version. I noticed a significant improvement, with a slight fuel economy drop. I'm waiting to hear back from support to get the correct file, however I'm actually hoping some of the negative side effects return before that happens, kind of like a control test to compare against the beta. Will update.

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1+ Beta Tune--3500 Mile Update: All Still is well, no changes from last update.
Sorry to hear other stage tunes didn't work correctly.

I am very happy with the results this far.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
APR Stage 1+ Beta Tune--3500 Mile Update: All Still is well, no changes from last update.
Sorry to hear other stage tunes didn't work correctly.

I am very happy with the results this far.

Awesome , so most definitely they will be able to do a Stage 1+ beta for me[emoji4]. Still haven't heard back he sent me a stage 2 file at first [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2

tofuD01

Ready to race!

Sent from my Pixel 2

Emailed 22nd Dec...still nothing back...

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Emailed 22nd Dec...still nothing back...
Weird, I got a response within 2days. I contacted them via the apr site. I would suggest you do it again. First I got the automated response and 2 days later support emailed me

Sent from my Pixel

kglewis1

Weird, I got a response within 2days. I contacted them via the apr site. I would suggest you do it again. First I got the automated response and 2 days later support emailed me

Sent from my Pixel

I was in contact with them as well, however since the failed update... I've heard nothing. It's odd, they were very responsive beforehand. They must be busy with wrapping up end of the year stuff or something.