GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI ECU Update (Version 2.0!)

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
Are there any other threads/details/descriptions on the boost oscillations or issues that this version fixes? I'm stage 1 with DSG. I notice a break or dip in linear power under partial throttle/acceleration all the time. Will this be fixed? I can't really say if it's boost related.

Another question...I originally put stage 1 on a completely stock car but have since added intake, DP and IC. If I get the updated version at my local dealer which version will they apply? Stage 1 or Stage 1+? If its the Stage 1+ will I get charged?

In lieu of this update I would happily take a discount on a K04 software upgrade. :) This might give me incentive to finally install the one I have....

Uberryan

Banned
You'll want Stage 2 software to make use of the new mods. There's hardly any benefit to adding basically full bolt-ons to the car if you don't have the proper tune to make use of it. The upgrade from stage 1 to stage 2 should be free I believe, but the shop may charge you a fee.

Uberryan

Banned
In lieu of this update I would happily take a discount on a K04 software upgrade. :) This might give me incentive to finally install the one I have....

Wait for the summer sale and grab the K04 upgrade kit with software included. The update for the software is like any update... it's free and general performance maintenance for their product. It's not required, or necessary to have for most, but yeah it's not going to be leverage for you to get a discount on K04 bits.

Dimbos666

Good evening, friends! I own the car Volkswagen Golf GTI mk6 (APR 2.4 version 98 (apr intake testpipes); APR intake st.2, milltek exhaust). As I do not possess the device for measurement of time, tell please what approximate time my car in discipline of races 100-200 has to show?