GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Chipotle sponsoring the Vette yet?

I wish. I'd gladly throw a huge Chipotle vinyl on it if they're willing to pay for all my mods. Maybe I can send in some sort of application :iono:

Long day at work, glad to be home. Sitting in my house with music playing and nothing else planned this weekend lol

I know these feels. Some Fridays I just love getting home to do nothing haha just play some CS, throw on some music, and dab'th out.

I should be heading out to the track in about 2 hours or so for that roll racing event. Gonna try to get the gopro out and record some stuff. Might even try some mounting positions on the car. I just don't remember if it comes with any suction cups for the car.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Spent all day outside clearing all the leaves I could from the yard before snow comes tomorrow. Done for the season. Car is getting a wash, work parking lot was muddy AF this week.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone else see FriggenT is selling his F23T? I find it pretty friggen hilarious. The guy that has been praising this turbo like it's a God, and is now selling it to go bigger? I feel like there is more to this story he's not sharing lol.

DanJoy

Ready to race!
Similar story to how APR/USP's poster child is selling his APR stage 3+ kit to go big turbo.

My WTF for the week is that I ordered an in stock ST sway bar from THMotorsports last Saturday and it still hasn't shipped. I don't really need it until spring, but it's the principle of the thing.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Similar story to how APR/USP's poster child is selling his APR stage 3+ kit to go big turbo.

My WTF for the week is that I ordered an in stock ST sway bar from THMotorsports last Saturday and it still hasn't shipped. I don't really need it until spring, but it's the principle of the thing.

Who? Whut? Stage 3+ is already big turbo.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

heard bad things about TH. a buddy of mine just tried to purchase brakes and they waited a week before telling him that they are unavailable.

DanJoy

Ready to race!
Who? Whut? Stage 3+ is already big turbo.

Tyler Aul, holds the MK7 GTI record at 10.8 right now but has maxed out the stage 3+ APR kit.

heard bad things about TH. a buddy of mine just tried to purchase brakes and they waited a week before telling him that they are unavailable.

They're local and a mutual friend worked there for some time so I gave them a shot since it was $20 odd dollars cheaper than any VW specific vendor. I'll give them a call Monday. I did get some email thanking me for my order that mentioned that they got slammed for Black Friday.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Trying to find new wheels for a steal. Waiting for some poor bastard to default on his credit card so I can swoop in and take advantage of an already beaten man. Is this wrong?

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Trying to find new wheels for a steal. Waiting for some poor bastard to default on his credit card so I can swoop in and take advantage of an already beaten man. Is this wrong?

I always thought you were some sort of a dick and this proves it :iono:

Jk, bruh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

WatercooledIND, they'll be having a going out of business sale soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.