LEDriving XENARC GOLF VI

Their page
https://www.facebook.com/AutoPartsEurope/

Videos of how they look
https://www.facebook.com/lightistransformation/videos/

More info
LEDriving® XENARC® headlights (LHD*)
VW Golf 6 redesign made easy – and legal
With its outstanding design, the LEDriving® XENARC® headlight combines modern LED daytime running light functionality with a powerful xenon lamp.
With this halogen retrofit, OSRAM offers a solution for all Golf 6 models not shipped with xenon headlights.
Upgrading to the ECE-approved LEDriving® XENARC® headlight complies with all legal requirements – no need to fit automatic leveling or a headlight-cleaning system.
GOLF 6 upgrade headlamp system benefits:
- Plug&Play;
- D8S Bi-xenon system for low/high beam;
- All other lights functions based on LED:
- LED daytime running light;
- LED position light;
- LED dynamic turning indicator;
- Certified according to ECE regulations;
- Only for LHD or Left Hand Drive cars;
- Two-year guarantee
- Pixel-free optic thanks to state-of-the-art lightguide technology
- Up to 70% more light
(Compared to headlamps with standard halogen lamps)
- Up to 40% whiter light
(Compared to headlamps with standard halogen lamps) (the 5% refers to a standard xenon lamp)
- No additional beam level adjustment and headlight cleaning system required
- Easy plug and play installation without modifying or damaging existing cables
- No additional parts needed for installation
- No additional registration needed (ECE certified)
In addition the headlight offers the option of a legal upgrade without any reconstruction of the front of the vehicle. The headlight is ECE approved and ECE compliant without additional leveling and headlight wash system.
OTHER TOPICS OF SALE:
· The list price of the kit OSRAM LEDHL102 is competitive when compared to the pair of xenon is original VW Magneti Marelli, Bosch or Hella;
· The list price of the kit includes OSRAM lamps and control gear for xenon lamps D8S;
· The kit OSRAM is perfect to replace the original headlights both halogen xenon;
· The kit OSRAM offers absolutely superior performance compared to standard halogen headlight;
· The kit OSRAM is an economical alternative to replace the original xenon headlights in case of damage of the same;
· The kit OSRAM, thanks to its unique design is visually more elegant than the original headlights both halogen xenon;
· Xenon headlights NOT originals can be mounted on a car with its halogen headlights serve as the regulator automatic trim and headlight washers;
· Some models of original headlights NOT provide DRL function;
· Xenon headlights original NOT have the light with LED technology with "light guide" as the latest models, but have an incandescent lamp;
· The original headlights NOT have the LEDs Sequential Turn Signal like this KIT.

Pre-Order Available with discount on our Official Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1779194385691079/

More info about the headlights I found
http://www.golfv.de/thread/212856-v...ng-xenarc-xenon-scheinwerfer-für-euren-vw-go/

Last edited:

APRTDI

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks good, I like it a lot actually, I wish these had LED low and HIGH beam but oh well. I have a feeling they will be pricy!

JSwag420

Ready to race!
Looks good, I like it a lot actually, I wish these had LED low and HIGH beam but oh well. I have a feeling they will be pricy!

They're $926. You'd be out of your mind to spend that on headlights. Pretty disappointing. They make them so cheap and mark them up so high.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Looks pretty sweet to me. Legit OEM supplier, cheaper than OEM and probably better performance wise. Price will drop a bit once they've been out for a while and more distributors have them.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Not really cheaper than oem. You can get non led xenons for like 600 for the pair if you wait for a good deal. You can also get oem led ones for 900ish, while they aren't exactly plug and play you have the garuntee they will work as intended, last the life of the car and look good. I really do like the way they look but the price to me is a bit too high. I suppose it doesn't matter though because I have an a3 and not a mk6 anymore lol.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Not really cheaper than oem. You can get non led xenons for like 600 for the pair if you wait for a good deal. You can also get oem led ones for 900ish, while they aren't exactly plug and play you have the garuntee they will work as intended, last the life of the car and look good. I really do like the way they look but the price to me is a bit too high. I suppose it doesn't matter though because I have an a3 and not a mk6 anymore lol.

Non LED xenons for $600? China? Fell off a truck?

Show me where you can buy all the components to convert a halogen car to OEM xenon for $900 ish.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I been working with Marco an his company Auto-Parts-Europe for the last few days an been discussing these headlights with him. I know this is a post about them but i kinda will make more of a official posting with Pre Order Prices an Regular Pricing

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I been working with Marco an his company Auto-Parts-Europe for the last few days an been discussing these headlights with him. I know this is a post about them but i kinda will make more of a official posting with Pre Order Prices an Regular Pricing

Sweet!

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Non LED xenons for $600? China? Fell off a truck?

Show me where you can buy all the components to convert a halogen car to OEM xenon for $900 ish.

this one is a brand new hella brand bi xenon for 350. find the other side and you have OEM Led bixenons for $700. Although this one says local pick up only but still valid. This one is also an OEM LED bixenon light. This one is in perfect condition except for one broken tab. Buy a tab repair kit for like 50 bucks from the dealer and you have a perfectly working HID light. I would continue but I think you get the point. They are out there, you might not be able to get both sides in one swoop but with a little patience you could score brand new oem headlights for under 900 maybe even under 800. And I probably did not phrase it correctly. What I meant to say is you can get the housings for under 900. Which is what the headlights posted above essentially is except that you don't need coding and adapter plugs to get them working but that isn't too hard to achieve nor too expensive to buy some adapter plugs.

Last edited:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
this one is a brand new hella brand bi xenon for 350. find the other side and you have OEM Led bixenons for $700. Although this one says local pick up only but still valid. This one is also an OEM LED bixenon light. This one is in perfect condition except for one broken tab. Buy a tab repair kit for like 50 bucks from the dealer and you have a perfectly working HID light. I would continue but I think you get the point. They are out there, you might not be able to get both sides in one swoop but with a little patience you could score brand new oem headlights for under 900 maybe even under 800. And I probably did not phrase it correctly. What I meant to say is you can get the housings for under 900. Which is what the headlights posted above essentially is except that you don't need coding and adapter plugs to get them working but that isn't too hard to achieve nor too expensive to buy some adapter plugs.

Really? Just housings is a comparison? Oem housings are essential the same as what Osram is offering? The Osram headlights are plug and play direct drop in. Oem xenons would need bulbs, ballasts, leveler, and possible a light module depending on what came with your car. That's probably close to another $1k in parts.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Really? Just housings is a comparison? Oem housings are essential the same as what Osram is offering? The Osram headlights are plug and play direct drop in. Oem xenons would need bulbs, ballasts, leveler, and possible a light module depending on what came with your car. That's probably close to another $1k in parts.

Ballasts $150 each on eBay
Bulbs $75 from morimoto
Kunfatec adapter $75

That's it
If you don't have a highline CECM you just bridge two wires on the adapters and your high beams will work fine

Auto leveling is $100 per module and you need a sensor and a trigger wire

Let's be honest here. You don't need the auto leveling
It has manual adjustments. It takes a total of 15 minutes to adjust headlights

I've put together two sets of oem golf r bixenons
One cost me a mere $500 cause I waited a couple weeks to find ballasts at $100 a pop instead of $150 a pop

The other cost $800 cause I didn't wanna wait

Both worked perfectly fine on the car

If no one believes me I can dig through my emails and find proof of receipts and purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I'm selling my OEM LED Xenon's with XPEL film, adapters and Highline CECM for $1k.

OEM will always be better than aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

artur1292

Go Kart Champion

Okay, let me break it down even further for you...... These headlights don't come with bulbs or ballasts. That's an extra cost whether you go oem or aftermarket. The only extra thing you need is an adapter to go oem. Now let's compare apples to apples. These aftermarket lights are not auto leveling or anything fancy. They are just a pair of housings that let you use hid lights. Oem xenons allow you to do the same with nothing Extra but an adapter and some coding. It DOES NOT cost much more to go oem than these lights. Like I said you can actually go oem for less money if you wait for the right deals...... If you still don't get it well then I give up but, people need to know the facts. These are not cheaper than going oem they cost just as much if not more.

Last edited:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Okay, let me break it down even further for you...... These headlights don't come with bulbs or ballasts. That's an extra cost whether you go oem or aftermarket. The only extra thing you need is an adapter to go oem. Now let's compare apples to apples. These aftermarket lights are not auto leveling or anything fancy. They are just a pair of housings that let you use hid lights. Oem xenons allow you to do the same with nothing Extra but an adapter and some coding. It DOES NOT cost much more to go oem than these lights. Like I said you can actually go oem for less money if you wait for the right deals...... If you still don't get it well then I give up and I like I said it doesn't matter to me because I don't have an mk6 but people need to know the facts. These are not cheaper than going oem they cost just as much if not more.

https://automechanika.osram.com/ledriving-xenarc.jsp