GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
Thanks for the pictures they do look brighter than my Eds headlights.

Here's one I took as well, they're nice and crisp during the day. Apologies for the enormous picture.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

zef

Drag Racing Champion
That group buy is by a different company an as far as I knew that group buy ended at the end of April

Oh gotcha.

And yeah it was just extended until the end of May. But didnt realize it was a diff company

derrich96

So, I already have a problem with these. They flicker when they turn on. Kinda looks like they aren't getting the correct amount of power, and then the driver side will flicker on and off and then shut off. And won't come back on until I completely turn off my headlights and turn them back on. They were working fine for a couple days, but they started doing this last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
So, I already have a problem with these. They flicker when they turn on. Kinda looks like they aren't getting the correct amount of power, and then the driver side will flicker on and off and then shut off. And won't come back on until I completely turn off my headlights and turn them back on. They were working fine for a couple days, but they started doing this last night.

Maybe check your connections to make sure they are all seated properly?

derrich96

What did y'all put the connectors on? I couldn't put them directly on the battery because there wasn't a spot for them so I put them on the positive hook up on the fuse box. Should I not have done that?

PromoFLB

Ready to race!
Not all need to be connected to the battery right? I haven't really looked at my headlights in the box since I received them.