Premium1mk6

Right now i am dealing with diagnosing my gti's problems
Check engine light flashing
Code p0302 #2 cylinder misfire
BILLOWS of Gasy Smoke from the exhaust
Mode are as follows: Cobb SF intake, 3 inch catted exhaust, stage 2

i have changed the coil packs and the plugs
#2 plug had gasy smelling substance
My car basically sounds like a wrx at idle and I'm looking into changing injectors nect but need any advice that could help.

icloudfiles

Passed Driver's Ed
ohk going to change it myself with the diy instrution sticy on here. any pointers?
did that solve your issue? this happened to me today while driving on the freeway.. lost power and check engine light flashed, EPC light come on and message on MFI said "service engine now".. Scanned the codes and its misfire codes in 3 cyls.. tons of white smoke came out the back and smelled like fuel (i think).. Really hoping its injectors. Could it be HPFP? or would that be a different code?

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
did that solve your issue? this happened to me today while driving on the freeway.. lost power and check engine light flashed, EPC light come on and message on MFI said "service engine now".. Scanned the codes and its misfire codes in 3 cyls.. tons of white smoke came out the back and smelled like fuel (i think).. Really hoping its injectors. Could it be HPFP? or would that be a different code?

He hasn't logged in over 3 years but yes same thing happened to me was failed (stuck) injector. Was pretty obvious from only single misfire code and massive plumes of white smoke that smelled like straight gas.