Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
My car is officially paid off.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
My car is officially paid off.

How long did it take to get the title? I am going to pay mine so I can make a quick decision should someone come along to buy mine. Having title in hand is way easier than figuring out how to get it from the bank if someone has a check.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
How long did it take to get the title? I am going to pay mine so I can make a quick decision should someone come along to buy mine. Having title in hand is way easier than figuring out how to get it from the bank if someone has a check.

I think I got mine in about 2 weeks

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
This can vary, ive seen that you can get it within 1 week if youre willing to pay fedex $15 to deliver it.

Did you use volkswagen credit ej?

Correction:
I just checked my records. My title was postmarked 3 days after my payoff date, so probably took about 5 or 6 business days.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Took 6 months and 3 trips to DMV for my elk to get plates and title. They screwed it up royally

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Selling some stuff, yearly cleaning.

Logitech g27 wheel,pedals and shifter works with pc,ps3 $PENDING SALE

Nikon D60 DSLR with nikon 18-55mm VR, 55-200mm VR nikon lens, battery, charger, nikon bag...and original packaging included. $300

Playstation 3 slim with 2 controllers.
$40

Other items up for sale possibly soon:

AWE track catback exhaust TBD

17" TR Motorsports MT1's TBD

Let me know if interested. Might have some other items up for sale soon as well. If not here, off to ebay..offered cheaper here cause no fees/shipping.

edit: added prices. these are picked up prices.

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Selling some stuff, yearly cleaning.

Logitech g27 wheel,pedals and shifter works with pc,ps3 $PENDING SALE

Nikon D60 DSLR with nikon 18-55mm VR, 55-200mm VR nikon lens, battery, charger, nikon bag...and original packaging included. $300

Playstation 3 slim with 2 controllers.
$40

Other items up for sale possibly soon:

AWE track catback exhaust TBD

17" TR Motorsports MT1's TBD

Let me know if interested. Might have some other items up for sale soon as well. If not here, off to ebay..offered cheaper here cause no fees/shipping.

edit: added prices. these are picked up prices.

How much for the AWE catback ?

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
What does everyone know about paint correction? I think for a winter project I am going to attempt cleaning up the 4R to make me fall in love again. Pads, machine, polishes? I have zero experience so I figured a 20 year old black Toyota in decent shape is a good place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.