GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

smanierre

Autocross Champion
That's what my dyno sheet says. Think that's pretty much near maxed for the stock turbo.
I'm guessing this is whp right?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

tofuD01

Ready to race!
I don't think you're dyno is accurate... I've not heard of an ihi making 285 whp... especially an ots tune.

On the crank, not whp is what I meant.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Only you boys in the USA use whp. Tofu is from the land of tea and crumpets, who use bhp ;)
So are your numbers USA or tea and crumpets?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Noodle1

Ready to race!
bhp is the most retarded thing ever known to exist. My 6 piston brembo's must be making a shit ton of that... Merica lol So how much does a "stage 2" stratified tune make in whp and whtq

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
bhp is the most retarded thing ever known to exist. My 6 piston brembo's must be making a shit ton of that... Merica lol So how much does a "stage 2" stratified tune make in whp and whtq

I haven't had mine on a real dyno. I've only tried the v-dyno using logs I got with the cobb ap, and that showed like 243hp or so and 289tq.

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
So is that ihi or not?
Because 350 torque and 280 hp. What is this a mk7 dyno

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's bhp which could be reading high, but even so, it's 10% minimum amount drivetrain loss... so -28 whp/35 tq. It's good numbers, don't get me wrong, but it's still ihi and runs out of breath at 5500 or so rpms

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I didn't know ihi could even crack 3xx anything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I mean dosent the ihi make nearly 300 crank hp with apr?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk