GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OSRAM Xenon Headlight *Spring Group Buy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeeMcDee

Hi all,

OSRAM is holding a group buy on their stunning LED xenon headlights until the end of april!

There are 3 different versions of the headlight:
-Black
-Chrome
-GTI

PRODUCT BENEFITS
• OSRAM D8S xenon low- and high beam, LED daytime running light and position light, dynamic/static LED turn indicator for signal lighting
• Pixel-free optic thanks to state-of-the-art lightguide technology
• Up to 70% more light (compared to standard halogen lamps)
• Up to 40% whiter light (compared to standard halogen lamps)
• Up to 20m longer light cone (compared to standard halogen lamps)
• No leveling and headlight wash system required
• Easy Plug-and-Play installation
• Without the need of further modifications
• Certified according to ECE regulations
• 2 years guarantee

FIELDS OF APPLICATION
• Replacement headlight system for all halogen based Volkswagen Golf VI car models
• Not suitable for car models which are originally equipped with xenon headlights

PRODUCT FEATURES
• Xenon retrofit headlight with LED daytime running light, LED position light & dynamic/static LED turn indicator
• Equipped with OSRAM XENARC ORIGINAL D8S
• Color temperature: up to 4.200 K
• ECE-certified
• Type of protection: IP69K

LEGAL INFORMATION
• ECE R6/R7/R48/R87/R98

The price for this group buy is $900 with shipping included and all additional hardware needed for installation (bulbs, etc).

If you're interested, PM me your email, and address. We will update you when payment is needed and the headlights are being shipped.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/lightistransformation for more media!

GTI Edition

Black Edition

Chrome Edition

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!

Hi all,

OSRAM is holding a group buy on their stunning LED xenon headlights until the end of april!

There are 3 different versions of the headlight:

-Black

-Chrome

-GTI

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• OSRAM D8S xenon low- and high beam, LED daytime running light and position light, dynamic/static LED turn indicator for signal lighting

• Pixel-free optic thanks to state-of-the-art lightguide technology

• Up to 70% more light (compared to standard halogen lamps)

• Up to 40% whiter light (compared to standard halogen lamps)

• Up to 20m longer light cone (compared to standard halogen lamps)

• No leveling and headlight wash system required

• Easy Plug-and-Play installation

• Without the need of further modifications

• Certified according to ECE regulations

• 2 years guarantee

FIELDS OF APPLICATION

• Replacement headlight system for all halogen based Volkswagen Golf VI car models

• Not suitable for car models which are originally equipped with xenon headlights

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Xenon retrofit headlight with LED daytime running light, LED position light & dynamic/static LED turn indicator

• Equipped with OSRAM XENARC ORIGINAL D8S

• Color temperature: up to 4.200 K

• ECE-certified

• Type of protection: IP69K

LEGAL INFORMATION

• ECE R6/R7/R48/R87/R98

The price for this group buy is $900 with shipping included and all additional hardware needed for installation (bulbs, etc).

If you're interested, PM me your email, and address. We will update you when payment is needed and the headlights are being shipped.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/lightistransformation for more media!

GTI Edition

Black Edition

Chrome Edition

Does this include conversion kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
No conversion kit. These are plug and play for LHD halogen only.

More pics of just the assembly?

TALON AE

Ready to race!
Really wish these were viable for those of us with factory xenons...gorgeous lights and would consider swapping

ZeeMcDee

Really wish these were viable for those of us with factory xenons...gorgeous lights and would consider swapping

Unfortunately since the headlights are so new, they have not yet found a solution around this. As you probably know the reason why they won't work is because the xenon and halogen plugs are different. I'm sure there is an adaptor that could work to solve this, but further vagcom coding is probably needed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TALON AE

Ready to race!
Unfortunately since the headlights are so new, they have not yet found a solution around this. As you probably know the reason why they won't work is because the xenon and halogen plugs are different. I'm sure there is an adaptor that could work to solve this, but further vagcom coding is probably needed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, there was some discussion of this in the earlier pre-production thread. Adaptor harness and vcds coding don't worry me. Hyde asked the same question and I believe he was told they wouldn't support warranty claims for anyone retrofitting into cars with factory xenon...which is understandable but kind of a bummer.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
hmm these are nice looking light i may have to get a pair

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, there was some discussion of this in the earlier pre-production thread. Adaptor harness and vcds coding don't worry me. Hyde asked the same question and I believe he was told they wouldn't support warranty claims for anyone retrofitting into cars with factory xenon...which is understandable but kind of a bummer.

this. I would definitely like to try these but sucks that those with factory xenons are pretty shafted.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I am interested in a black or GTI set..... I am leaning towards black. Is there a comparison on led brightness, etc vs an OEM 15 led headlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.