GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
2+? that mofo has a k04 in that thing. Do people still own mk6's and not have a k04? crazy. I would have dumped it a long time ago.

good point yeah^

#227hpWRXgate

adam i have used apr K04 letters if you want them for free :iono:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Guys I'm no mechanic but I don't think I'm supposed to have a hole here.... Still have a slight misfire but I think it should go away.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Guys I'm no mechanic but I don't think I'm supposed to have a hole here.... Still have a slight misfire but I think it should go away.
This is the diaphragm in the pcv. Replaced it for 30 bucks. All better now.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jaber

Modero
Dis FB stalking over mic.

I have NOT browsed or searched for sheds recently. But my boss and I did talk about sheds this morning (he was talking about his summer projects). THis evening I see this on my FB feed.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
How the F do you remove a dead possum from your engine bay?

The only thing that comes to mind for me is really messy. A sawz-all, maybe an old broom handle, and a hose?

I know once critters are dead a little while they tend to "balloon up"....

Reminds me of the story of a buddy of mine with a pet ferret. He used to let the little guy roam the house - and he noticed he hadn't seen him in a few days and figured he snuck outside. They eventually found him while trying to track down a "funny smell".... his shop vac in the basement, on the legs of the vac, had these spots where you could mount all the attachments. There were some straight spare hose extensions, mounted vertically... the ferret climbed down into a tube and, being nose-first... got stuck. When they pulled the tube off the mount spot... it wasn't a ferret that fell out but a giant pile of goo...

it was wedged beyween radiator and engine. pop the belly pan and push don i guess? idk made dealer do it.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
facebook stalking takes a dark turn....

glad i dont use my fakebook very often. dont even have the app on devices because paranoia.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
2+? that mofo has a k04 in that thing. Do people still own mk6's and not have a k04? crazy. I would have dumped it a long time ago.

O wow. Called out. No monies to do turbo. Also think the car is just fine at stage 2 iono

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.