Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
#Gunzzzz

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
*grumble*

Attorney can't figure out how to use Dropbox. So I .zip everything up into a single file and load it to my web server, so he can just pull down all the docs that way.

He can't figure that out either.

Then he says, "I'm leaving the office for the weekend at noon."

So I download everything to my work laptop. Get up, leave work and start driving. Hit up Walmart, buy a thumb drive. Load it up in the parking lot. Then drive to his office in Marengo to deliver it, so he can have it by noon.

He says, "Oh ok this is great! So my paralegal will know what to do with this, when she gets back on Tuesday?"

*headdesk* *sob*

Jaber

Modero
*grumble*

Attorney can't figure out how to use Dropbox. So I .zip everything up into a single file and load it to my web server, so he can just pull down all the docs that way.

So I download everything to my work laptop. Get up, leave work and start driving. Hit up Walmart, buy a thumb drive. Load it up in the parking lot. Then drive to his office in Marengo to deliver it, so he can have it by noon.

He says, "Oh ok this is great! So my paralegal will know what to do with this, when she gets back on Tuesday?"

*headdesk* *sob*

Woooooooooooooow.

Did you leave work, from home or from Chiraq office?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
*grumble*

*headdesk* *sob*
Would anything have really gotten done anyways over the weekend?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Would anything have really gotten done anyways over the weekend?

I have no idea.

I know my other attorney friends work weekends. Frankly they're working 24/7 most of the time. We sent him so much information, I certainly hope he has time to read it all before he has to file responses to things.

I figured we could tell him ALL the crazy stories... OR give him the stuff where we could actually back it all up with evidence. Took us probably a solid 40 hours over the last weekend and week to gather it all up, but that's what we gave him. It's a lot.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
He got back to me this morning and has given me a promising feeling. Waiting to hear back from him again on next steps

Thanks again for that

Great! Was chatting with him this morning about other shit and he mentioned he had to make 5 "fuck you" calls this morning and it wasn't even lunch time yet. I'm guessing one of those was yours lol

whats for lunch

Well since I'm home now I'm thinking wangs.

Jaber

Modero
Light lunch today, office closing early. Making some tacos tonight, so building up my appetite for that.

Weather looks good for the weekend doe.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Great! Was chatting with him this morning about other shit and he mentioned he had to make 5 "fuck you" calls this morning and it wasn't even lunch time yet. I'm guessing one of those was yours lol

Well since I'm home now I'm thinking wangs.

I hope so. His first words to me were along the lines of "give me their info, if they know whats good for them they'll return the deposit to you right away"

lawwwwd that mo

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Light lunch today, office closing early. Making some tacos tonight, so building up my appetite for that.

Weather looks good for the weekend doe.

mmmm tacos :drool: what kind are you making? and what time should we be there - ill bring the cervesas

Status
Not open for further replies.