GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Great! Was chatting with him this morning about other shit and he mentioned he had to make 5 "fuck you" calls this morning and it wasn't even lunch time yet. I'm guessing one of those was yours lo

Well since I'm home now I'm thinking wangs.
Man i would love to be at home right now, wings and some beer sitting outside sounds nice.

The mosquito are out in force this year
Light lunch today, office closing early. Making some tacos tonight, so building up my appetite for that.
Weather looks good for the weekend doe.
no invite?
Leftover fried chicken from Jewel - Not as good as Popeye's, but is not bad.
yeah jewel has some decent chicken
mmmm tacos :drool: what kind are you making? and what time should we be there - ill bring the cervesas
Thats what im saying^

ill bring avocados and limes

94 degrees on Sunday - that's too Damn hot for May
Pool weather yeah

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Man i would love to be at home right now, wings and some beer sitting outside sounds nice.

The mosquito are out in force this year

no invite?

yeah jewel has some decent chicken

Thats what im saying^

ill bring avocados and limes

Pool weather yeah

All this yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
mmmm tacos :drool: what kind are you making? and what time should we be there - ill bring the cervesas

Using some sandwich steak meat, it's been sitting in the freezer for a while.

94 degrees on Sunday - that's too Damn hot for May

Yeah, no kidding. Might be too hot to wash the GTI outside, unless I can do it when it's cloudy.

no invite?

Probably got lost via fax :iono: I'll send it over in a flash drive next time :D

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Too hot to wash car this weekend yeah, youll never towel dry it before it air drys.

Good weekend to shampoo interior though and let it dry quickly.

Supercar Saturday just announced all dates are at arboretum south Barrington by sears centre. nice

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Too hot to wash car this weekend yeah, youll never towel dry it before it air drys.

Supercar Saturday just announced all dates are at arboretum south Barrington by sears centre. nice

dry in the garage.

Dang , no more Bolingbrook :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
dry in the garage.

Dries up cause hot surface from washing out in sun, i wish i clean mineral free water so i could spot free wash . would be nice, they are pretty expensive though from what i recall.

Did you want bolingbrook? Isnt sears centre a lot closer event for you? :iono:

Jaber

Modero

Yeah, might just do interior of the GTI. Did the Santa Fe last weekend. I have to claybar the windshield of the GTI. Parked it in the driveway and the sprinklers turned on + hot sun = water spots.

dry in the garage.

Not bad, just have to be quick and keep it wet (that's what she said).

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Dries up cause hot surface from washing out in sun, i wish i clean mineral free water so i could spot free wash . would be nice, they are pretty expensive though from what i recall.

Did you want bolingbrook? Isnt sears centre a lot closer event for you? :iono:

no , Bolingbrook is way closer.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Lame.

NH has a state law that says towns can't do own rules on licensure. NH cannot have firearm at a bar, but according to the state supreme court a gun isn;t a gun if it doesnt have a mag or is not chambered. pull mag, put in front pocket, sit at bar. good. use of firearm while intoxicated still illegal, i guess.

IL is the same. If gun is not loaded and in a container (a fanny pack & briefcase are considered containers) then you can carry with FOID. Of course in in a heated situation it's not all that easy to load a mag, chamber, and take care of business.

carrying in chicago is pretty much pointless at a legal stand point.

since banned from just about everywhere.

- you wanna take train to work? banned
- you have to stop at post office before work? banned
- drop your kid off at school? banned

The public transportation restriction part is really a deal breaker for most concealed carry purposes imo

I agree on public transportation. Stupid not to be able to carry when there is so much crime. Not sure if Amtrak is banned since it's really only regulated to government entities.

Either way, you can FOID carry as mentioned above, or, just be properly concealed and maybe you won't get called out? Not that I would do that of course.

You can drop your kid off at school. If I am not mistaken, I thought they now allow you to get out of car and walk them to the front door even. They don't want people disarming in the parking lot and rearming which can create a potential discharge.

Both of the the Post office I visit don't have any no gunz stickers.

All I can say, the only place I visit that I ever need to disarm is the PD. Maybe I just visit the right places?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

I need to do a full proper clean and detail on the diesel.

In which case, I will likely wash it in the bright sunshine - because it does not matter. Wash... claybar... wash... HD Cleanse... then proper sealant.

Last 2 steps are done in the garage.

Huh. Bolingbrook got sick of it?

As for lunch... I skipped on the wangz since I couldn't find a local to go with me. Had myself a good ham sammich (Paradise Club) from Heavenly Ham up in CL.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Honestly, I take my gun everywhere. It's concealed carry, no one should know.

If it needs to be used in a "gun free zone", well, so be it. I'd rather survive and sit in jail. What's the saying? "Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6" or something like that lol yeah.

Jaber

Modero

If it needs to be used in a "gun free zone", well, so be it. I'd rather survive and sit in jail. What's the saying? "Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6" or something like that lol yeah.

Frank DGAF. :clap:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

This. Carried concealed everywhere in AZ except govt buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.