GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
you love the naperville

Do you ever go outside and eat in car or sit in grass or anything? IIRC you go outside to pubg

Yep. I sit in the back of my trunk on the bumper and eat under the shade. Or Ill sit at some benches we have too.

I do love Naperville. I used to live in Aurora so I would go to Naperville quite frequently.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
making frittatas for work weekend breakfasting. lunch will be a steak bomb calzone, just need to wait for oven availability

Jaber

Modero
I made Turkey Meatbawls for the week. Can't remember the last time I went out and bought lunch.

Making steak tacos tonight :drool:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Made some delicious pulled chicken sliders last night. Chris and Wil heard me knocking shit over.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yep. I sit in the back of my trunk on the bumper and eat under the shade. Or Ill sit at some benches we have too.
I do love Naperville. I used to live in Aurora so I would go to Naperville quite frequently.
sitting on the hatch yeah nice move there, maybe get a blanket and a pillow back there lol
making frittatas for work weekend breakfasting. lunch will be a steak bomb calzone, just need to wait for oven availability
i wish i had a frittata when you and andrew left me for dead in pubg last night. twice.

craig if youre reading this, i have reason to believe your body was grenade'd after you left our team.
I made Turkey Meatbawls for the week. Can't remember the last time I went out and bought lunch.
los gringos tacos not bad, extra cheese iirc
Made some delicious pulled chicken sliders last night. Chris and Wil heard me knocking shit over.

Playing pubG with andrew last night...

Andrew- "one sec guys let me check on the chicken.....(lid noise)....(loud sizzling)...how do you turn this thing to high...nope thats low (banging noises) shit i dropped the spatelua...(more unrecognizable noises here) ....okay guys i think after this game its ready. "

:lol:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
sitting on the hatch yeah nice move there, maybe get a blanket and a pillow back there lol

i wish i had a frittata when you and andrew left me for dead in pubg last night. twice.

craig if youre reading this, i have reason to believe your body was grenade'd after you left our team.

los gringos tacos not bad, extra cheese iirc

Playing pubG with andrew last night...

Andrew- "one sec guys let me check on the chicken.....(lid noise)....(loud sizzling)...how do you turn this thing to high...nope thats low (banging noises) shit i dropped the spatelua...(more unrecognizable noises here) ....okay guys i think after this game its ready. "

[emoji38]
Pretty spot on rendition of what transpired. 10/10

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Taco Tuesday - I will also be having steak tacos tonight - full gringo style :)

2:00 lunch for me - I work 9:30-6:00 so that work well for me

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm Sean Evans and this is Hot Ones, the show with hot wings and even hotter questions.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
My arms. My legs. Been awhile since I’ve done a manual labor job. $250 day yesterday doe. Not bad for a first day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.